n64 Games

No
Theres to meny
And theres the lisence issuses with the rights for certain names (ie goldeneye or WWE)

Dont forget theres also a lota crap on there
Do you realy want superman 64, lode runner 3d and War gods

I have emulators for the NES, SNES, and N64 (Rather than have all of my game systems out). You notice serious emulator issues with the N64. Nintendo will avoid this when they port them over to VC. But... This means N64 will take the most amount of work. We won't see as many N64 games right off.

Darkprinny said:
No
Theres to meny
And theres the lisence issuses with the rights for certain names (ie goldeneye or WWE)
based on what I heard, Nintendo plans to add Goldeneye to the N64 list later down the line, and they can load up as many as they want on the server, so they could put every game on the server, you just have to be smart enough not to download every game, or buy an SD card to save to, if they weren't to add better games, Nintendo would lose business, i'm pretty sure they will make a deal

love that game, must have, that and dr mario tetris for snes :p oh well got both on emulators anyway so meh, and yer when u have 400 roms you see so many bugs on the 64 emulators, but in 3000 snes roms not one

Nintendo won't release every game for any of the system, but in 5 years they'll come pretty close.

As far as GoldenEye and stuff Nintendo may want to put them on the VC (they would probably sell millions of them), but if Rare says no, then there's nothing Nintendo can do about it. Nintendo just appointed a new VP in their licensing department so maybe they'll be able to sweet talk Rare and who ever else to allow Nintendo to re-release their games.

Back