n64 games

alek317

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
my little brother recently got his hands on a N64 and 4 controllers... he wants to get some games online and i was wondering wht you all thought were good titles... obviously there r the 007. super smash, mario kart, mario 64 and those classics but can u give me ne other suggestions

alek317 said:
my little brother recently got his hands on a N64 and 4 controllers... he wants to get some games online and i was wondering wht you all thought were good titles... obviously there r the 007. super smash, mario kart, mario 64 and those classics but can u give me ne other suggestions

Perfect topic for the "Nintendo Wii Gaming" section of the forum.

Plenty: Zelda OoT, Mario Party, Golden Eye, the original SSB, Mario Kart 64, Army Man etc.

I would kill my self if he didn't, but I'm still alive, so yes I've read his post. Aside from this these games are worth being told two times.

Last edited:
well 2 that come to mind are Mario Kart and Golden Eye...In all seriousness though Conker's Bad Fur Day is my favorite and although i dont support the series Turok 2 i think it was, was kinda fun I mean we used to play the multiplayer alot. Other then that Star Fox 64 but im sure thats in your list already...

yeah he already has star fox, banjo and kazoey, mario party, mario 64, super smash, mario kart, donkey kong, diddy kong racing, and gex

banjo tooie :p and dont forget donkey kong 64 itd be insane if it was online

Zelda:Majora's mask, hard to find but by far best Zelda u also need a expansian thing on the N64 to improve the sound etc.

I have to make you a good list of games. I love the 64!

Zelda:Majora's Mask
Perfect Dark
Paper Mario
Mario Tennis
San. Fran. Rush
Forsaken 64
Wave Race 64
Castlevania
South Park Rally
Quest 64
Excite Bike
NFL Blitz
Vigilante 8
Knife Edge:Nose Gunner

Hope this helps!

Kirby 64 TCS is one of the best 64 games, if u like kirby, that is. i downloaded an emulator just to play that game, and hopefully it'll be on VC

Back