n64 still pwning hard

well from what i found out is whean people blew in the carts whean it wasin needed after that you had to, to play it and that blowing just made it worse in the 1st place i never blew in any of my carts and kept them away from dust so thay always worked till some dummy came and played it and blew in one and ever since after thay you had to so it didint freez

kronau said:
well from what i found out is whean people blew in the carts whean it wasin needed after that you had to, to play it and that blowing just made it worse in the 1st place i never blew in any of my carts and kept them away from dust so thay always worked till some dummy came and played it and blew in one and ever since after thay you had to so it didint freez
i was 6 or 7 wen i got my 64 my dad used to blow in the cartridge so i did the same. now my games dont even turn on most of the time

ha ha ha! must suck whean i got mine all i did was rent zelda: OoT over and over agan and i was the only person who ever got to play it so thay had to get a 2nd copy. it was so hard to find for sale lol

kronau said:
ha ha ha! must suck whean i got mine all i did was rent zelda: OoT over and over agan and i was the only person who ever got to play it so thay had to get a 2nd copy. it was so hard to find for sale lol
lol i hav 4 copies of that game the original 64 cartridge, the gamecube copy that came with wind waker (im not sure if OoT came with wind waker in the US but it did in au), the virtual console port and the rom image

N64? How old are you. It's about the NES. Talk to me when you're on my level.

when we got our N64 off lay-by ( when they had the 2 controler deal going on). we saw what looked like a golf shoe imprint on the box. since we were kids we didnt notice..

bu it was playing up that many times that we sent back to nintendo around 3 times... but its working fine now :)

speaking of N64's. i really should get it out again and do another " 1,000 kills night" on perfect dark again :D oh those were the days!

I didnt no that the blowing effed your games up. My N64 works 95% of the time. When switching games, you have to put it in perfectly straight or it might not turn on but other than that its still pretty solid. Hell, i played some goldeneye and ssb yesterday.

Back