WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
today we get.

WiiWare

Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 5

Price: 1,000 Wii Points™

Description: Here's a shocking series finale that's sure to shiver your timbers. With the Monkey Island world in tatters at the conclusion of the fourth Tales of Monkey Island chapter, we were left to wonder: Who can save the Caribbean?! LeChuck is revealing surprising new characteristics yet again, Guybrush has met a shocking fate and Elaine must confront the ultimate evil with everything at stake. This adventure takes you far beyond the stormy isles as you experience the Rise of the Pirate God.

Tumblebugs 2

Price: 800 Wii Points

Description: There's a battle brewing in the backyard, and only you can save the day. Tumblebugs is the hit action-puzzler in which Black Bugs round up and trap the peaceful underground Tumblebugs. Now the Black Bugs are back - meaner, faster and nastier. They've crashed the garden party and are rounding up the colored beetles. Once again it's Tumble to the rescue, but this time she's got backup. Call on your friends to help you battle your way through 89 stunning new levels. Thrilling new power-ups can also help you free bugs like never before.

5 in 1 Solitaire

Price: 500 Wii Points

Description: Now you can play five of the most popular solitaire games on your Wii™ console. 5 in 1 Solitaire features the always-popular Klondike, Spider and FreeCell games as well as the unique Golf and Gaps versions of solitaire. Each of these versions has a unique style of play that's easy enough for novice players to enjoy but will also challenge experts. You can also view tutorials for each game, track your scores and view gaming stats to see your progress.

Virtual Console™

Alex Kidd in Shinobi World™

Price: 500 Wii Points

Description: What do you get when you combine the monumental SEGA classics Alex Kidd in Miracle World™ and Shinobi™? Alex Kidd in Shinobi World, of course! Though never released in Japan, this game has it all: Alex Kidd, kidnapped princesses and evil Dark Ninjas, all played to a rockin', remixed Shinobi soundtrack. Run, jump, swim and slash your way through 12 stages teeming with monstrous foes from the world of Shinobi, plus some more lighthearted ones from Alex Kidd. Just don't let the barracudas turn you into sushi

heres the link http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=22117

Thanks for the update.

Is there an "official" reason why we are not getting more classic games? That is the reason I bought my Wii.

Thanks for the update.

Is there an "official" reason why we are not getting more classic games? That is the reason I bought my Wii.

i dunno, i think BIG N should release games Monday's, Wednesday's and Fridays.

Back