Na 7-20-09

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
We got is No VC game (shame on u Nintendo)

WiiWare

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord

Price: 1,000 Wii Points™

Description: Step into the royal shoes of the Darklord's daughter as she installs traps and monsters inside her tower to fight back the endless waves of invading adventurers in this world-conquest RPG. Known as Artifacts, these monsters and traps are your only hope in keeping the adventurers from destroying the Dark Crystal on the top floor. Fly your tower across the land and conquer every stage on your way to dominating the entire world.

Battle Poker

Price: 800 Wii Points

Description: Battle Poker is a family-friendly card game with up to four players battling against the clock to make the best five-card hand possible. Battles are played across multiple rounds, and points are scored for each round based on the quality of the hand. Each player uses a Wii Remote™ controller to point and click on a standard deck of cards on the screen. The first click flips the card over, at which point it can be grabbed by anyone else. You've got to have fast fingers and eyes to grab the cards you need before someone else snatches them.

5 Spots Party

Price: 500 Wii Points

Description: Have fun with the entire family and compete in three different play modes. 5 Spots Party is a game of skill for all ages based on the popular game of finding five differences. The goal is to find the greatest number of differences in the pictures shown. In the party modes, you must compete with other players and find as many mistakes as possible. In the 1-Player mode, you must find the differences before time runs out in order to beat the game's highest scores. How far do you think you can go?

heres the link http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2009/07/nintendo_download_art_cards_and_crystals_have_gamers_seeing_spots

Cmon Big N you guys can do better than this crap. Battle poker, Sports Party and no f**king VC games, what a load of sh**

Last edited:
dont wanna be one of "Those" people who post negative every week, but......im not happy. Needs Super mario world 2 NOW

dont wanna be one of "Those" people who post negative every week, but......im not happy. Needs Super mario world 2 NOW

Yeah I'm not really negative" about VC or wiiware game at all kinda gave up, i don't care what game big n publishes for vc or wiiware, just buy if i want or not, i really don't say nothing negative unlike some other people do. Nintendo has a success in a business that all that counts.

I dont care if I sound negative, but I can only work up the energy to be so every OTHER week.

So, what is their positive to say about ANOTHER card game? Gotta love the poker boom. How many Hold'em games and variations are their between the 3 systems and your phones? I play poker, and people who play poker are not doing so on their Wii.

With motion controls, it's like YOU ARE REALLY DEALING THE CARDS OUT!!!!!!:arf:

See, that was positive.

Last time a card game came out on wiiware I said the same thing. If you wanted to play a family game with Mom, Dad, and Sis, like say.....cards, why would you not just buy a $2 pack of cards, you know, like they did in the before time? In the long long ago?

Back