(NA Members) Nintendo of America Petition

xbandaidx

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4857-5695-0490-5844
Nintendo of America Petition

Many of us feel left out that we don't have a system like Nintendo of Japan has with Nintendo Club. What is the Japanese Nintendo Club?

Here is a quote from editor Brian Berghammer of GameInformer
Club Nintendo – Okay, so this isn’t exactly Wii-centric, but we want Nintendo of America to open up a Club Nintendo site like the folks in Japan get. For those not in the know, for every Nintendo game you purchase in Japan you get a number of Club Nintendo points. By registering the game or hardware with the Club Nintendo website you begin to rack up Club Nintendo points. You can then spend the points in the Club Nintendo store to get exclusive Nintendo swag like soundtracks, cases, stickers, games, and hardware. You’ll see a number of these items pop up on eBay and fetch astronomical prices because not only are these things cool, but very rare. Nintendo of America’s site has you register your hardware and software in their MyNintendo section, but it doesn’t get you anything like this. Considering we’re buying all this new Wii software and hardware just like the people in Japan are, we should have the opportunity to score this stuff too.

So I created an online petition for everyone to sign, I have yet to decide the number of signatures to get before sending this to Nintendo of America, but if you all feel that we should get something like this as well, please sign this petition!

All your information is kept private from the public, only thing you are required is to sign your name and e-mail address, any additional information you provide is optional.

Credit: Brian Berghammer for bringing this to the mass's attention.
Article

Last edited:
xbandaidx said:

Many of us feel left out that we don't have a system like Nintendo of Japan has with Nintendo Club. What is the Japanese Nintendo Club?

Here is a quote from editor Brian Berghammer of GameInformer

So I created an online petition for everyone to sign, I have yet to decide the number of signatures to get before sending this to Nintendo of America, but if you all feel that we should get something like this as well, please sign this petition!

Credit: Brian Berghammer for bringing this to the mass's attention.
Article

Nintendo IS a japanese company.

Last edited:
I agree i want this too but i doubt that they say OKAY :)
Sorry my bad i didn't see the link ;)
'Nintedo'
might want to fix those mistakes in the petition

Last edited:
GreyKirby said:
I agree i want this too but i doubt that they say OKAY :)
So where is the online petition

It's the bold font up there that says Nintendo of America Petition

GreyKirby said:
Ya sorry lol anywho i found a typo maybe you should fix that :) Or else nintendo may laugh at you lol

Typo? Where?

We all feel left out loop that allows us to get rare collectibles from Nintendo that isn't offered anywhere else. So this petition was made and signed by all Nintedo owners who wish to have a reward point system like this in place for North American customers and recieve collectible items.

But seriously, Japan has thousands of nintendo products that will never be sold in America. That is just the price we pay for importing our electronics. They like to keep things just for the homefront sometimes, as does america.

I don't think NA is a big market when it comes to collectables and such. At least not in Nintendo's eyes.
As for the Europeans having certain little extras. With all the rejection and crap we go through gaming wise it's only fair we do :p Makes us feel a little special, keeps us happy :)
Sony could learn from them, especially if this 'No PS3 till September 2007' thing turns out to be true. Then again if that turns out to be true nothing short of a booth babe to hand deliver and pose with my PS3 for at least a week will make up for it.

Back