NA Monday’s VC releases 2/25

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
Alright guys, just went through the GoNintendo site and looks like we got 2 games for next week once again and here they are below and looks like we not gonna get street gangs either, but we gonna get Kirby 64 though, thats a really good game to get, to download and play too for the kirby fans... im definitely gonna get that game for sure, really missed it too.

TG16
- Psychosis

N64
- Kirby 64™: The Crystal Shards

Kirby 64 video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=McAuhGusXHo

More info: http://gonintendo.com/?p=36216

Last edited:
i actually already have kirby for 64. definitely recommend it but wont be making any purchases this week.

WTF! C'mon Ninty give us Smash bros 64! Great way to delay it till the last week...

Kirby 64 is indeed a good game, but not good enough for me to shell out some points. Perhaps next week (I've been saying this for a long time now!)

Id rather pay $10 for a delicious stack of pancakes.

Is everything from nintendo going to be cutesy cartoony pink pretty princess pussy bullshit for children? or am I gonna see all the explosions, titties, and general manliness (3 virtues taught to me by operation wolf) I grew up to love? Or like where Hitler says "DAMN" in Bionic commando......(that was pretty hard core).

They are doing the same with difficulty levels these days....I have yet to lose a life in 5 wii games, because they are so PC, they wouldnt want to hurt your feelings by killing you when you jump in a bottomless pit. "In my day, there were bottomless pits everywhere, and when you jumped in, you died, you didnt scroll down to another screen! and we were thankful!" lol

Last edited:
depends, do you like getting 100% of a game or just beating it 1 time through?

Kirby 64 is one of my favorite games. It's a simple game, but the level designs are so creative. If you don't collect all the shards, it's pretty simple. However there is so much re playability, because you can go through each level with a different combination of power and some of the shards are no easy task.

If you played it how I played it as a child, I say there's is 20 hours at the least of gameplay.

I really recommend this title.

Quick! Someone knock me out so I can wake up in the future! A future where all the VC games I want are out. So far my attempts only send me a few hours into the future, and my head hurts a lot. I'll keep trying!

My friend who went to GDC asked Nintendo to release more VC. Sorry guys, Nintendo just smiled as he got pushed aside by a mob of people asking them questions about Mario Kart. So I guess by this week's release his attempts were a bust.

We should front money and send someone from these forums to Nintendo to pester them at their HQ.

sagema said:
We should front money and send someone from these forums to Nintendo to pester them at their HQ.

I'll do it, I seem to pester everyone......however, I think the only person they would listen to is the presidents on our money.

on a side note, I am worried about MarioKart Wii. The way all of the wii games have been released, I have a feeling it will be an easy rehash, that somehow unnecessarily involves pointing with the remote, and if we are lucky, we get a mini-game. I have lost faith in the wii. Someone please restore my faith. at one point I had 8 games, which I have traded almost entirely out for 8 new games. I am REALLY disappointed. Getting off topic.

Last edited:
Back