Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Na vc 4/27/09

Discussion in 'Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare' started by castlezelda, Apr 27, 2009.

1. castlezelda

castlezelda WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    We have today 1 vc game and 1 wiiware game

the wiiware game is called Cocoto Platform Jumper. (Neko Entertainment, 1-4 players, Rated E for Everyone - Mild Cartoon Violence, 700 Wii Points™): A long time ago in a faraway land, strange little creatures lived in the depths of Abyss. Cocoto, his little devil friends and the mysterious Fairy protect the secret of the magma — the source of their power — in a magic cauldron. Meanwhile, Zaron, the god of lightning who lusts after this force, is up to something. He can count on the rulers of the other kingdoms that Cocoto must cross. The tragic kidnapping of Shiny, Baggy and Neuro has left Cocoto alone to watch over the cauldron. Refusing to leave his friends, he will set out to find them with Fairy.

and for VC we got Nobunaga's Ambition. Super NES, 1-8 players, Rated E for Everyone - Violent References, 800 Wii Points): Nobunaga's Ambition is a game set in Japan's Warring States period, a turbulent age when feudal warlords battled for control of the country. As the ruler of a fief, the player chooses his or her own path to conquest: Will you wage war on your neighbors or rely on diplomacy? Use economic sanctions or send ninja assassins? Use all of your ingenuity and resources to unite Japan under your banner.

here's the linky http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2009/04/nintendo_download_clubhouse_games_paper_planes_platforms_and_warring_states_us

2. kramer840

kramer840 WiiChat Member

pffft:prrr:. let me know when the original final fantasy comes out.

3. Conan the Librarian

You might want to give us the names, address, and phone number of 3 emergency contacts so we can find you in the distant future.

4. kramer840

kramer840 WiiChat Member

your mom, sister, and aunt. i'm sure you know their info.

5. Conan the Librarian

Gee friend, I was simply saying it would take a long time.

As far as my mom, aunt, and sister, they are busy getting rim-jobs from your little sister, your grandma, and your female house pet. Your mom is tied up in my basement with a pair of my dirty socks in her mouth and my tighty whities on her head, brown stain in.

David Gilmore? Yeah he was pretty cool when I first learned anything about guitar when I was 11. You must be a trendy puss-wad with a vagina.

6. kramer840

kramer840 WiiChat Member

brilliant comeback (especially admitting you have a problem wiping thoroughly). you still pissing away money on a shitty football team?

7. Conan the Librarian

No, THIS was a brilliant comeback.

My team? The Jags signed some good free agents, had an awesome draft, got some cool new uniforms, and are the first team to wear polychromatic helmets this year. I'm happy, and yeah *****, we have candy paint on our ****.

DUVAAAAALLLLLLL!

#7 Conan the Librarian, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  8. Conan the Librarian

Im gonna go with ninja assassins on this one.