WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Today we get

WiiWare

Jett Rocket

Price: 1,000 Wii Points™

Description: Jump and run and fly. Let Jett Rocket explore the beautiful planet of Yoroppa and find out why it has been attacked by the evil Power Plant Posse. Visit tropical islands, poisonous swamps and freezingly cold glaciers. Ride the ocean on your Jet Boat, parachute from giant cliffs, speed through arctic regions on your Jet Snowboard or skyrocket with your Jet Turbine. You will need everything you've got to fight back and save Yoroppa. Just be Jett Rocket in this epic futuristic full 3D action adventure.

Price: 600 Wii Points

Description: Born on college campuses, Pong Toss is the ultimate party-game favorite. Now Pong Toss Pro takes it to the next level by featuring a completely redesigned throwing system for complete accuracy and improved graphics. Also new to Pong Toss Pro is Tournament Mode. You can have a four-, eight-, or 16-team bracket play in Pong Toss & Speed Pong. Pong Toss Pro features six regulation tables and the ability to modify simple house rules. Rock it with a high-energy rock soundtrack; listen to the announcer commenting on your play. Rule the table with Fireball bonuses for consecutive shots. In Speed Pong, up to three challengers can compete at the same time. Speed and strategy are the keys to this fast-paced game. Jack up your opponents by using a slew of power-ups that will slow them down. The first one who sinks the last cup wins it all.

Robin Hood: The Return of Richard

Price: 500 Wii Points

Description: While Richard, the true King of England, is absent from his throne, his country rages in chaos. England has been invaded, and enemies burn and destroy local towns and villages. After the house of expert archer and hunter Robin Hood was burned down, he, together with a group of free archers like himself, hides in Sherwood Forest and begins his fight for justice. The fate of the people now lies in your hands. Help Robin to defeat the villains and restore peace in this shooting game.

Features:
  • Complete 12 levels, defeating numerous enemies and visiting different locations in medieval England
  • Search for hidden objects to get bonus points
  • Fight with super villains, such as the Sheriff of Nottingham
  • Replay the game to improve your score in the High Score Table

Virtual Console

Mario Tennis

Price: 1,000 Wii Points

Description: The Mushroom Kingdom welcomes another sport to its lineup in the Nintendo 64 smash Mario Tennis. In addition to the bright graphics and intuitive, but incredibly tight, controls that all Mario™ games are known for, a cast of 16 Nintendo characters (including the first introduction of Waluigi™) is ready to take to the court. Along with the ability to unnerve an opponent by varying shots and precisely target their destination, each character has specific attributes in categories such as speed, power and control, all of which combine to offer multiple play styles to choose from. A variety of game modes ranging from a standard tournament to the crazy, item-filled Bowser Stage will keep you – and up to three of your friends – running around the court for quite some time. Whether trying to unlock all the secrets in single-player mode or challenging friends with some intense fun in multiplayer mode, this is a game that definitely holds its serve.
Via Press.nintendo

Last edited:
heh no worries ...

WARNING VIRTUAL CONSOLE COMPLAINT

has anything good come up since rondo of blood and ff5? it seems like the same crap comes out every week as if wiiware is the dumping ground for every game not fit for a disc release. why is nintendo messing around with this garbage?!?!??!

Has ff6 come out yet or did I miss it?

nope no ff6. i just checked wii shop and since ff5 only 10 virtual console games have been released. friggin wiiware is an embarrasment to nintendo, they should cap all wiiware production until we have enough vc to be happy about ...

My complaint is, why did Nintendo released Mario tennis for the VC, if they already released it for the wii controller system. i don't think it makes sense.

Cause it costs reletively nothing to put their own games on the vc and they saw it as a open way to make more money selling what is almost the same game.

Cause it costs reletively nothing to put their own games on the vc and they saw it as a open way to make more money selling what is almost the same game.

Thanks Bodine, I knew that but with what I asked I didn't want a answer. Thank you for answering it anyway. I meant if someone bought the wii-version of Mario Tennis, why bother putting it on VC, but for people who wanna play it old-school this i can see.

I meant if someone bought the wii-version of Mario Tennis, why bother putting it on VC, but for people who wanna play it old-school this i can see.

Sorry I'm a little late to this conversation, but I believe the VC game they just released was the N64 version. The disc version for the Wii is the Gamecube version (with updated controls). Both are good games in my opinion.

I never knew Mario Tennis was also for gamecube, thought it only was for N64

Back