NA VC releases for this coming Monday

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
I got this from the GoNintendo website... looks like we are not gonna get anything good for new years eve as well... oh well!.. heres what we will get for the coming monday 31st.

NES
- Bubble Bobble

Genesis
- Light Crusader

NeoGeo
- Top Hunter

More info: http://gonintendo.com/?p=32444

whats bubble bobble? is that where you shoot the bubbles and travel to different cities? like theres different pictures of cities in the backround? cuz that game fun but i think its called bubble trouble lol. least thats what i call it

Kenji510 said:
I got this from the GoNintendo website... looks like we are not gonna get anything good for new years eve as well...

Not getting anything good? I'd hardly call Bubble Bobble bad. Although personally I prefer Rainbow Islands. Anyway, at least you get something, which is more than us Europeans can say (thank you very much, Europe-hating Nintendo).

Kenji510 said:
I got this from the GoNintendo website... looks like we are not gonna get anything good for new years eve as well... oh well!.. heres what we will get for the coming monday 31st.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=32444

*looks at list*
Bubble bobble - Nes is not the best version but still a fine platformerwith good multi
(also on the Taito collection in arcade perfect form)

Light crusader - Not the best tresure game but still a good RPGish romp

Top hunter - Granted not the best NEO GEO game but its still a fun game for those lookin for a diffrent type of 2D platform shooter

I see no bad games here

if that is the case, i am a little surprised. I would give my first born child for blades of steel, but if you told me what the new years and x-mas releases were, id be surprised.....no big titles. I bet they are trying to make us spend our money on actual wii games with our christmas money. (I broke down and got Trauma center: new blood)

Bubble Bobble! If VC was online multiplayer I would get it. This is a 2 player must.

Back