Nakamura- Celtic 1-0 Man who?

Ronan

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Im turning Japanese, Im turning Japanese, I really think so!!

Best Freekick ever?

This is what my team is all about :thumbsup:

A great thing about that is that the man u support were singing hello hello at the time (bigoted anti-catholic song)

:devil:=crap

What do you think about that eh?

Last edited:
I saw that was effin lovely, not quite as lovely as Boltons 3-1 victory over Arsenal today :D (support 'em but not from Bolton or live there :))

Edit: aint u got the one of what he did recently?!

Wiired said:
I saw that was effin lovely, not quite as lovely as Boltons 3-1 victory over Arsenal today :D (support 'em but not from Bolton or live there :))

Yeah i heard about that good win, will see highlights tonite on motd

Im surprised anelka hasnt handed in a transfer request yet :eek: jk jk :)

Ronan said:
Yeah i heard about that good win, will see highlights tonite on motd

Im surprised anelka hasnt handed in a transfer request yet :eek: jk jk :)

:lol: read the edit mate ;)

Also I am, it's his first goals for Bolton, been getting rather frustrating lol
But hopefully he'll turn out like Crouch did for Liverpool (he was originally going to Bolton too ;)) where he didn't score for like ever, then he scored one, and didn't stop :)

gotta say good goal broke my heart because it was towards the bloody end!!! oh well were still top of the premiership... and as long as arsenal are rubbish il be happy :)

$?wii?$ said:
gotta say good goal broke my heart because it was towards the bloody end!!! oh well were still top of the premiership... and as long as arsenal are rubbish il be happy :)

Im a gooner :(, basically all I want to see is Chelse win F all. I might really dislike united but I respect em, Chelsea on the other hand are just classless Hopefully Roman will take them to Russia with him.

Back