Name and Shame 'em!

Wii Ron

'The Ayeties'
May 14, 2007
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
1764-2182-6190-0906
I think it would be a good idea to post here the names of the Mii's of people who 'strategically' disconnect during or after games on Mario Strikers Charged. (If you can remember them!)

If they are members of WiiChat, well and good. Hopefully they will bear the brunt of embarrassment and be discouraged to do so again.

If not, then we all know who to look out for when we search for a game against a randomer!

Regularly edited list of Disconnecters
Brad Bot
Kris
(TK)Baz
Branson Pickle?
Komodo
Mario
Eddie
DUDU
Sergio

Last edited:
This may be a bit unfair for people who might disconnect unintentionally.

I Dc'd during a match earlier >.<

I had 2 the other day, Kris and (TK)Baz.
Absolutely gutted too cos i was winning 17-1 in one of the games!

This is really pissing me off now, about 2/5 People disconnect from me theres WAY TOO MANY to Name.

If nintendo dont do something Online is going to be ruined. Its really making me not want to play, im winning fair and square people just cant take it.

Inexxa said:
This may be a bit unfair for people who might disconnect unintentionally.

I Dc'd during a match earlier >.<
Sorry for the double post...

It would be, but i think its evident who's doing the dirty deed. Mostly people who are getting a pasting i find.

I think im going to explode with anger, since my last post 5 people have obviously purposly disconnected. One guy ALL he ever did was the Hammer Bros usually cheap tatic, i can stop it was winning 5-1 Then what 'Disconnects'. Complete cheat in everyway.

Its a discrace how many people are getting away with this. I would have already listed 20 people for this list within 3 Hours today.

Skalor said:
This is really pissing me off now, about 2/5 People disconnect from me theres WAY TOO MANY to Name.

If nintendo dont do something Online is going to be ruined. Its really making me not want to play, im winning fair and square people just cant take it.

I agree. I don't actually get many intentional disconnects because I'm not very good, and I still lose way more than I win online. But that makes it even more frustrating, having the precious few wins that I deserve snatched away from me. It's gotten to the point where playing the game tends to leave me frustrated and angry, and in a foul mood afterwards.:mad:

Well, try and remember what their names were, and hopefully by the time word gets about nobody will want a game against them and will get rejected before the game starts.
Like you say Nintendo has to do something about it, but there is no indication of that happening yet so we may aswell take matters into our own hands as best we can!

Thats weird im usually alright. Its not like im crap either .Mr record at the moment is 27 wins 7 losses and i hardly ever get people disconnecting. When i beat one guy 12-0 and 10-0 he didn't even disconnect. Sucks that you guys are having that problem

The thing is Wii Ron, Theres too many to name, the ONLY way this would work if everyone worked on this and put some effort into it, Then a list in alphabetical order could be made.

And still what do you if u face one of these people? Just turn the Wii off?

plus it wont work cause theres bound to be lots of people playing under the same name. So we would end up backing out from a game with some innocent people.

That twat Wii Ron always disconnecting i better sort him out. LOL! Just kiddin i ain't ever played ya. [well i might have].

gamer24 west said:
That twat Wii Ron always disconnecting i better sort him out. LOL! Just kiddin i ain't ever played ya. [well i might have].
Haha! I dont use Wii Ron as my name so for all u know i could be!
I see the points being made that it wont work cos it would take effort blah blah, but it wouldnt take much effort to remember a name and type it here next time ur online.
I think it would be interesting to see if any1's name crops up more than once.
Im not saying its definitely gonna work but no harm in trying because its either that, taking it on the chin or just bitching about it on this forum.
Surely with the amount of people who have the game and subscribe to these threads, we could pin point some of the Bar-Stewards.

hey guys there is glitch in the game when your characters lose all control and you are left there no moving at all no buttons to press the only way to stop it is to disconnect

in touch with the wii said:
hey guys there is glitch in the game when your characters lose all control and you are left there no moving at all no buttons to press the only way to stop it is to disconnect
Ive never encountered it

Back