Name The Most Boring Games U Purchased 4 Wii

smyth said:
and the face of Sega is Sonic but not everyone bought genesis for games about a hedgehog. The face of McDonald's is Ronald but not everyone who wants a cheap, crappy cheeseburger has to like tall, creepy clowns.

:lol:
Thats y the sega is only making games now... and Mcdonalds is different... No system on earth has a mascot that is this imprtant... period... And what games are out without Mario that are great? Metroid and Zelda... Buying a wii and ot liking Mario is odd...

I wasn't to fond of Sonic & the Secret Rings. Out of all my games that's the only one I can think of at the moment i really don't like.

Well my friend just bought History Channel: Battle for the Pacific. That day I learned the true meaning of sympathy.

Wii play but I sold it for 17 dollars on ebay.
Mario party 8 went towards rock band I got a good deal on it to
Rayman raving rabbids same thing happened as with wii play

The rest have all been pretty good.

wario2ooo said:
hmmm.....i'll say marvel ultimate alliance
aww man really? thats upsetting because i love the one on xbox and planned on getting it for the wii

i can't really say that any of the games i have are bad and i have 24 games... super monkey ball was great for single player, the multiplayer mini games suck... wiiplay come on cow racing is awesome... i have even have ninja bread man, its fun too, but can get annoying with the way the camera works... and billy the wizard broomstick racing, its fun 2 player...

gt pro series alot of people say is rubbish but I like it, cause its like classic racing game like the original Ridge Racer arcade style.

simpsons game... you guys really didn't like it man i must be weird, i thought it was hilarious and quite entertaining but then agian i grew up watching the simpsons...

i don't think u can really base your purchases on other peoples opinions of games... even reviews by proffessionals and whatnot...

you have to look at the game unbias'd when you get it... was it worth the money to you... don't go into the game thinking about the reviews you read cause then your mind is already made up about the game before you give it a chance. even if the review was good, you may be expecting more than it actually is.

this happens to me more and more with movies these days, i find myself more pissed off that i paid 8.50 to see a movie opening night to find out it wasn't worth the 2 hours i wasted watching it.

great examples of such..
I am legend
Bugs
Pursuit of happiness
veritical limit (i know its a old one)

but look at the previews of these movies... i am legend and vertical limit showed you every major action scene in the preview... no one expects that, so you go in thinking its going to be highly action packed, and basically you already seen all the action in the movie... so i was wildly dissapointed when it was nothing that the previews said it was going to be. I truely believe they do this on purpose to get HIGH opening day sales at the threatre.. and nothing more...

if you seen previews for transformers u'll know less is better, they barely show the any of the transformers in the previews... leaving you not really knowing what to expect... less is better.

you have to approach these games looking at their target audience, looking at what the games purpose was for... and was the game thought out... i get way more frustrated and bored with games that have camera issues, and were not tested or well thought out.

alot of the games you people are listing are party games... odviously they are not going to be fun playing by yourself... these games are meant to be played with a group of people, and often just show the capabilities of the system. they are not meant to be played hours on end by yourself... ya odviously your going to be bored. but get a group of 4 or more people together, and you'll find yourself in conversation when not playing your part... and you wont get bored.

If you have no one to play with i suggest switching to another game when you get bored... out of 24 games, i've not beaten a single one do i care? no not really, i'll jump to another game then go back play it for awhile when i get frustrated or tired move on. this will fix your boredom issues. if all else fails talk your parents into playing with you LOL.

sorry for the book i can't sleep and my mind is reeling... this post might not even make sense... g'nite.

bamblakopz said:
Thats y the sega is only making games now... and Mcdonalds is different... No system on earth has a mascot that is this imprtant... period... And what games are out without Mario that are great? Metroid and Zelda... Buying a wii and ot liking Mario is odd...

To be honest i haven't been too much of a fan of the mario platformer games since they went 3D, but for me buying a wii was worth it just for mario kart wii and brawl, melee and double dash/Mario kart 64 are like the pinnacle of gaming so far, in fact, these, any new zelda, and a good online FPS are the only games i think i will ever get for the wii, after being disappointed by every other games purchase ive made for it (barring twilight princess)

Back