Name The Most Boring Games U Purchased 4 Wii

wow... no mario games u have ever liked? U better be a fan of DK, LINK, SAMUS, FOX then....

Mario Party 8. Not enough material. Mini-games sucked (only game that should have mini-games, the wii is mini game crazy) and there was only like 4 some boards that weren't that great. This game was mainly about the money from what I can tell.

hotsammysl said:
aww man really? thats upsetting because i love the one on xbox and planned on getting it for the wii
you can go ahead and get it....its just my opinion

Heatseeker. I had a bad feeling about it, but I bought it anyway because I was desperate for a new Wii game and already owned all the good games that were out at the time.

Afterburner. Fire missile. Boom. Repeat... Ugh! Pure drudgery.

bamblakopz said:
Really? wow............... (no one believes u.... no one...)
No one? Talk for yourself ,I also think it was pretty boring.
Don't get the wrong idea people it is a great game but at the same time it got boring pretty fast.

For me it has to be BWII, i bought was excited, played it, then never opened it up again.

Uhh, tie between Links Crossbow training and MOHH2

Keep in mind, I dont own many Wii games.
MOHH2, Zelda: TP, Secret Rings, Mario and Sonic, NiGHTS, Wii Sports, and Crossbow training

Would say Secret Rings but I did actually have SOME fun with it.

jinglejangle said:
The Simpsons game was absolutely awful, I can't actually believe I spent £40 on that rubbish. I tried to return it but they just wouldn't allow it, it was such a traumatic experience. Probably the worst decision of my life. :scared:
What are You talking about!!! This is the best game ever!
Billy the wizard is the gayest game lol

hotsammysl said:
aww man really? thats upsetting because i love the one on xbox and planned on getting it for the wii[/QUOTE

Now see... I liked Marvel Alliance, but I used to be a big comics junkie so I might be biased. It's not the best game in the world, but I thought I was alright...

Back