Naruto? Anime or Manga... You Decide!

Matt's_A_Bluebird

Proud Owner Of A Wii
Mar 13, 2007
CARDIFF IN WALES!
Wii Online Code
7591-7050-1749-1437
I have very little knowledge of the whole "Naruto" thing. I was thinking about watching the anime show, but I later decided I am going to buy the manga books instead. In this thread post which side of Naruto you prefer and I will try and keep this post updated with the score. I will choose first. Manga.

Anime: 5
Manga: 2

Last edited:
I like anime because of the music.....wait...is this for what you should choose?

Fair point, I did watch the first episode and the music was good. The thing is, I didn't like it as I watched the English dubbed version, and I don't like shows you have to read, but it's okay, as with the manga I've found the solution to experiance Naruto's story.

EDIT: I DID like it, just the reasons I mentioned put me off.

sup

well i would prefer anime..because ..its cool and its awsome....because ..i tgoes fast...and i like the cartoons because you have abetter way of hoew the character acts...and its cooll...

soo i'll prefer anime.....:p
ohh and i like the naruto 2nd opening theme...i dont like the 1st its annoying...it just should've been japanese.....sound better...

they are both good. i dont know much about naruto but anime has more emotion. the manga usually gives more in depth story plus background. if its anime be sure to expect the story to be changed/cut down. look at the Full metal Alch series. manga is way different. but i usually prefer anime

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Fair point, I did watch the first episode and the music was good. The thing is, I didn't like it as I watched the English dubbed version, and I don't like shows you have to read, but it's okay, as with the manga I've found the solution to experiance Naruto's story.

EDIT: I DID like it, just the reasons I mentioned put me off.

Dubbed is where they speak english

Subbed is where you read english at the bottem

Cpt.McCloud said:
Dubbed is where they speak english

Subbed is where you read english at the bottem
Yes I know lol, that's why I said I didn't like the English dub and I also don't like reading shows, which is why I don't like the anime very much all together.

I used to watch the anime quite a while back and I thought it was great, especially the music. There will be a lot of fillers heading your way if you choose the anime, so be prepared.

There has been a lot of posts where people aren't specifying which they're choosing, I won't be changing the first post for a few hours though as I am going out.

ok if u get past the naruto-sasuke final fight in the original naruto anime, there is sooooo many fillers its not even funny, like basically 100-ish episodes that have absolutely nothing to do with the story. plus naruto's little "BELIEV It" every 8 seconds gets REALLYY annoying after a couple hundred episodes. where as the manga has no annoying catch phrases, no fillers, and one u get into naruto shippuuden its like non stop action and so much new stuff happens. definatly manga!

you guys do realise that naruto cartoon is based on manga and the episodes that dont appear to be on manga are filter episodes

this thread should be locked

zeon9881 said:
you guys do realise that naruto cartoon is based on manga and the episodes that dont appear to be on manga are filter episodes

this thread should be locked
Yes we do realise and why exactly should it be closed???

Back