Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution

jorgelink

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
Miami, Florida.
Wii Online Code
7263-2996-3777-5909
I didn't see a thread about this game so I made one. This will be a thread to talk, discuss, show pics, vids, updates or anything about this game. I think this is a great game, so I can't wait to get it on October 23. Anyone else here exited for this game????

PS: only 5 more days.

Last edited:
I think this game wud be the same as the Naruto : Clash of Ninja 2

which got old after a few days after unlocking all the chars ^^

I wud buy this game if and only if THEY ADDED W-FI ENABLED GAMING!

I was looking forward to more than 20 charactars this time around. If it had more charactars, I would get it, but i'm not gonna get it this time. Rent it probably though.

phillepino said:

This game is not the same as clash of ninja 2. This game is a fusion of CoN 3, CoN 4, and CoN shippuden EX. It has stages that when u throw the opponent out u go to a new stage, and can attack him in mid air. There r also boxes where u can hide and dodge. There's also some characters from CoN 4 like kisame. Futhermore, every character now has 2-3 specials and they can transform. It also has cool characters like itachi, the 3 sannin, and all the 9 genin of the leaf village. Plus content that none of those 3 games have. Oh and minigames too, and of course u can use the wii controller to mimic the specials. So as u can see is a totally new and great game. CoN Revolution 2, will probably have Wi-Fi.

PS: I have CoN 1, and CoN 2, and I'm still getting it.

Last edited:
Krusnik said:
I was looking forward to more than 20 charactars this time around. If it had more charactars, I would get it, but i'm not gonna get it this time. Rent it probably though.

Archeology is not yet confirmed that it will only have 20 characters. I expect at least 24. But even if it does have 20, it will have some of the best fighters from the show.

phillepino said:

You kidding? I played NoC2 for months, in fact I'm about to go play it right after I get off the computer.

I think this will be a great game, can't wait to get it.

*EDIT*

Jorgelink, the game is confirmed to have 20.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
You kidding? I played NoC2 for months, in fact I'm about to go play it right after I get off the computer.

I think this will be a great game, can't wait to get it.

*EDIT*

Jorgelink, the game is confirmed to have 20.

can u give me the link or the source? Oh and btw I'm the same, I still play CoN 2 is my fave multiplayer game. When my friends come to my house or when we r having a party is pretty much a naruto party, because all we do is play CoN 2 over and over again for hours, they r exited for this game as well and they don't have a wii. And I can't wait to beat them all on a whole new naruto game.

The japanese version is the only one worth playing. The US Naruto makes me want to stab my head with knives. Gonna play CoN4 at my friends place tommorrow. Hes got an imported GC and the Naruto games. Got em off ebay.

Last edited:
jorgelink said:
can u give me the link or the source? Oh and btw I'm the same, I still play CoN 2 is my fave multiplayer game. When my friends come to my house or when we r having a party is pretty much a naruto party, because all we do is play CoN 2 over and over again for hours, they r exited for this game as well and they don't have a wii. And I can't wait to beat them all on a whole new naruto game.
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/narutoclashofninjamvz/news.html?sid=6178726

^^ One of many links. Just Google it.

Monsteroids said:
The japanese version is the only one worth playing. The US Naruto makes me want to stab my head with knives. Gonna play CoN4 at my friends place tommorrow.

That's not true not even CoN 4 has the new stuff that this game has.

PS: thanks for the link ssbb lover.

jorgelink said:
That's not true not even CoN 4 has the new stuff that this game has.
Oh really? How's that? I believe CoN4 is a few YEARS ahead of Revolution (in America). How could it not have something we do?

And no problem. ^_~

GT EX has Shippuden chars in it SUH-WEET! CoN4 is Japan only. Automatically better to me. "Shonen Jump's" Naruto sucks noodles.

Have a look Here. CoN4 is better.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
GT EX has Shippuden chars in it SUH-WEET! CoN4 is Japan only. Automatically better to me. "Shonen Jump's" Naruto sucks noodles.
You do realize that Shonen Jump originated in JAPAN, so you're saying that you actually hate the original Naruto. SJ only just got imported to the States.

Back