Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution

ssbb_lover said:
Oh really? How's that? I believe CoN4 is a few YEARS ahead of Revolution (in America). How could it not have something we do?

And no problem. ^_~

Well yeah CoN 4 has more characters but it doesn't have the ability to throw your opponets of the stage and hit them in mid air and go to another, and it doesn't have those boxes where u can hide and dodge. Plus on this one u can use the wii controller to mimic the specials, and unlike CoN 4 this game has minigames.

ssbb_lover said:
You do realize that Shonen Jump originated in JAPAN, so you're saying that you actually hate the original Naruto. SJ only just got imported to the States.
No I'm quoting the tag they put on the American version. Even though SJ is in Japan they don't tag their Anime or Manga. I like that. The tag bugs me.

jorgelink said:
Well yeah CoN 4 has more characters but it doesn't have the ability to throw your opponets of the stage and hit them in mid air and go to another, and it doesn't have those boxes where u can hide and dodge. Plus on this one u can use the wii controller to mimic the specials, and unlike CoN 4 this game has minigames.

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 is the fourth installment of the Clash of Ninja series. It was released in Japan on November 21, 2005. It covers the events from the Return of Itachi arc to the Sasuke Retrieval arc. The game adds a tag-team mode, referred to as 3-man cell, which allows groups of characters to fight each other in turn, with certain combinations of team members enabling special attacks. The game also introduces the ability for multiple characters to fight one another at once, ranging from a 2-on-2 match to a 4-way brawl. Most noticeably, the game does away with the shop feature, and unlockables are now acquired by simply meeting certain criteria in the game's new Mission mode. Mission mode forces the player to fight increasingly stronger opponents under specific circumstances and with different methods of winning in order to complete each mission.

I like that!

Naruto Shippūden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX

Naruto Shippūden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX is the fifth installment of the Clash of Ninja series. This game is the first Gekitou Ninja Taisen game to be released for the Wii in Japan, and was released in Japan on February 22, 2007. The game uses the Wii Remote by waving the controller in different directions, but the GameCube controller and the Wii Classic controller can be used with the game as well. The game takes place during the Naruto: Shippūden series, specifically the Rescue Gaara arc. The game replaces the cast of characters in the previous games with a new set based specifically on the Shippūden series. The game was originally set to be released in North America as Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ, but this was abandoned in favor of Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution.

Stupid America!!!

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, which had a working title of Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ, is an installment of the Clash of Ninja series set to be released on October 23, 2007. It is the first Clash of Ninja game to be released on the Wii in English, and is set to be a North American exclusive. Twenty-one or more characters will be playable in the final game. Also in an interview, a representative has also stated that some characters not featured in Naruto: Clash of Ninja and Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 will be featured in the game. Clash of Ninja Revolution covers the events of the Chunin Exams arc to the end of the Search for Tsunade arc. Clash of Ninja Revolution will use the same gameplay engine as Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX. The game utilizes the Nunchuk accessory for the Wii Remote, for basic attacks and for special attacks that require specific movements from both items. The classic controller and GameCube controller are also compatible with the game.

STUPID FRACKING AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Crap DP!!!!!!! WHY is NOBODY posting!!!!!!

You have to understand where he's coming from, have you EVER watched Japanese Naruto (or the Japanese version of any popular American-sub anime for that matter)? 10x better. Possibly 100x.

ssbb_lover said:
You have to understand where he's coming from, have you EVER watched Japanese Naruto (or the Japanese version of any popular American-sub anime for that matter)? 10x better. Possibly 100x.

THANK YOU!! Oy! Go to Veoh and watch now!!!

ssbb_lover said:

Yes I have seen pretty much all the episodes in japanese even shippuden, I saw how slow america was going that I started watching from where the english naruto was at the momment. But that has nothing to do with the game, the show is one thing but the game is another thing. And I also hear so many complains about how the english dubb voices suck and how the japanese voices r better, well I archeology like the english voices and I prefer to hear them in my own language. That's why even though I've seen the episodes that they r putting in cartoon network I still watch them.

Why have you used the word "archeology" in 2 of your posts in random places where the meaning of that word doesn't even fit?...

Anyways...I'm not holding you guilty for liking the American Naruto, nor the American games, but I just don't quite see how the US v. > Jap v.

ssbb_lover said:
Why have you used the word "archeology" in 2 of your posts in random places where the meaning of that word doesn't even fit?...

Anyways...I'm not holding you guilty for liking the American Naruto, nor the American games, but I just don't quite see how the US v. > Jap v.

really they don't fit, maybe I'm writing it wrong. I don't see how - I archeology like the english voices..... - doesn't fit.

jorgelink said:
Yes I have seen pretty much all the episodes in japanese even shippuden, I saw how slow america was going that I started watching from where the english naruto was at the momment. But that has nothing to do with the game, the show is one thing but the game is another thing. And I also hear so many complains about how the english dubb voices suck and how the japanese voices r better, well I archeology like the english voices and I prefer to hear them in my own language. That's why even though I've seen the episodes that they r putting in cartoon network I still watch them.

Wow the way I see it.
Naruto
Japanese=Clowny, cute, emotional, COOL
English=Homo, hoarse, overdramatic, bad acting, bad dubbing
Sasuke
Japanese= Cool, emo, authentic
English=Overdramatic, imitator, too smooth, bad dubbing
Sakura
Japanese=Funny, normal, meh
English=JUST AWFUL and so ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kakashi
Japanese= Smooth, mid tone, convincing, humorous at times
English=Same but higher, smoother and unfunny a.k.a. boring

I can't compare any more. I saw the first in english and watched the rest online
and all of the movies.

Now the game won't have good voices and takes place in a boring part of the storyline.

Archeology is the study of fossils dude.

Monsteroids said:
Wow the way I see it.
Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Kakashi

I can't compare any more. I saw the first in english and watched the rest online
and all of the movies.

Now the game won't have good voices and takes place in a boring part of the storyline.

^^ @ The bolded part: THANK YOU. I though he knew what it meant.

As for the rest of the post, I whole-heartedly agree.

Monsteroids said:
Wow the way I see it.
Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Kakashi

and all of the movies.

So how do u write the "archeology" that I'm looking for, cause apperantly I'm writing it wrong. As an example replace this sentence for me - I "archeology" like the english voices.... - replace it with the right word, I know there's a word that's like that one that means what I'm trying to say but I'm writing it wrong.

ssbb_lover said:
"Actually"?

Yeah - I "actually" like the english voices..... - See that fits.

Edit: Ok now lets go back to the topic, naruto clash of ninja revolution.

Last edited:
Back