Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution

ssbb_lover said:
Ahah. True that. I'll be playing it non-stop for the next 2 weeks unlocking everything and finding my perfect character. In this past game it was Neji, could be someone different this time around.

On the past game my fav characters were gaara, rock lee, and sharingan sasuke. I just know that itachi will become one of my fav, provably also kisame, jiraiya, and naruto because they actually made him good for this game, oh and the third hokage which I hope will be there. Btw I just went to www.gamestop.com and naruto clash of ninja revolution is not on the coming soon part or on the 10/23 release date.

jorgelink said:
On the past game my fav characters were gaara, rock lee, and sharingan sasuke. I just know that itachi will become one of my fav, provably also kisame, jiraiya, and naruto because they actually made him good for this game, oh and the third hokage which I hope will be there. Btw I just went to www.gamestop.com and naruto clash of ninja revolution is not on the coming soon part or on the 10/23 release date.
Don't worry about it.

I also will LOVE being Kisame, he's so awesome.

Oops my bad revolution is there but to see it u have to click on view all wii coming soon.

ssbb_lover said:
Don't worry about it.

I also will LOVE being Kisame, he's so awesome.

I know, and he'll probably replace zabuza but way more stronger, and is cool that he's there because he wasn't on CoN: 3

Please edit your post.
jorgelink said:
I know, and he'll probably replace zabuza but way more stronger, and is cool that he's there because he wasn't on CoN: 3
Kisame could kill Zabuza with his pinky, I think Kakashi actually said that sometime in Shippuuden...

ssbb_lover said:
Please edit your post.

Kisame could kill Zabuza with his pinky, I think Kakashi actually said that sometime in Shippuuden...

I never heard that but u r probably right. But now I do think that itachi will be better, and I think that he can beat kisame.

Last edited:
GodSlayer said:

It got an 8.4 an awesome score indeed. And ign said it will be wii best fighting game, and that its only competition is brawl which now is coming out on 2008, they didn't even mentioned dbz: bt3. I'm really, really, I mean really extremely exited now.

GodSlayer said:
So what characters are you gonna use, im using lee, gaara, & maybe jariya.

Well on clashed of ninja 2 I played with gaara, rock lee, and sharingan sasuke, so I guess I'll play with those in this game too. But I'm also going to play with ITACHI, kisame, jiraiya, shino, tsunade, temari, tenten, and naruto because they actually made him good for this game before he sucked. Oh and itachi, did I mention him already???

do u people think that kabuto and the third hokage r in this game??? Well I hope so, I want to play with them.

Last edited:
Back