Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution

Triple posting...please stop jorgelink, or I'll be forced to start reporting you. I don't want to, but you're going to make me. Sorry if I seem like a butt head about this, but I enforce rules as strictly as I can.

Anyways, I thought it would be stupid to have 20 characters in the game, considering CoN2 had 23...

P.S. IGN > Wikipedia. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

ssbb_lover said:
Triple posting...please stop jorgelink, or I'll be forced to start reporting you. I don't want to, but you're going to make me. Sorry if I seem like a butt head about this, but I enforce rules as strictly as I can.

Anyways, I thought it would be stupid to have 20 characters in the game, considering CoN2 had 23...

P.S. IGN > Wikipedia. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

Sorry I didn't know u couldn't triple post. Anyway even ign, on its review, said that where revolution really evolved was on the charactes, and that the game is going to have a bigger cast this time, but that they can't give away too many specifics. So I guess that means more than 23.

Last edited:
Hmm. Well in one of the reports it said there was only 20...now that I think about it though, I think that was Gamespot. I HATE GAMESPOT. Stupid site, lying to me...

ssbb_lover said:
Hmm. Well in one of the reports it said there was only 20...now that I think about it though, I think that was Gamespot. I HATE GAMESPOT. Stupid site, lying to me...

Actually gamespot said that by the time the game is release it will TALLY 20. Now I think that tally means about, or more or less. So the really didn't lie, they meant about 20, or more or less 20. So I still believe it will have more than 23, even 24 is fine. And according to wikipedia there's 21 confirmed, so they could add: choiji, the third hokage, and kabuto, and that would be 24.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Possibly 20 *new* characters? :drool:

I would love that, but that's not gonna happen.

PS: If u go to www.gamespot.com and search for clash of ninja revolution, then click on forum, and finally click on Quick question about release date, u will see a post of a person that said that he called gamecrazy and they said that the game shipped the 23, but will be available in stores the 24.

Last edited:
Back