naruto dead in shippuden movie?

Ya from what I here he does, but what you got to understand is the movies in no way effect the plot of the manga or show so there is no need to rename the show, lol.

but if he doesnt die then why does sakura scream his name in the trailer

r u talkin bout the movie where they r in the snow place. the movie thats gonna come out like this fall or something

Well actually from what ive heard naruto doesnt actually die. the village thinks he died but he really hasn't.

Anyway, soon you will see that the real title of the show should be "Sasuke" not "Naruto"

Spoiler is what I heard

Right word on the net is that naruto gets shown a vision of how he dies, he doesnt die but Garaa dies and someone revives him.

shabanbros said:
no he doesn't die
becouse you seen the first episode it shows you later on in the series when they find sasuke
Yeah um what?
The movies don't even follow the anime or manga. They're just kinda there.

Sasuke:
sasuke joins orochimaru and in episode 1 of shippuden they look for him and find him...

Gaara:
Episode 17 of shippuden gaara dies...

i don't know much more since ive only seen 1 and 2 and 17 of sippuden

That's what it looks like. Nobody is 100% sure yet..but this site might help (Plus it's really KICKASS =D)
www.Leafninja.com
Well I certinly hope he doesn't die >_< (For the sake of the Akatsuki lawlz..)

Just for the record, Gaara does die. He is later revived by Sasori's grandmother Chiyo, which costs Chiyo her life. xP

I also hate how the Movies don't follow the Anime/Manga at all. It's kinda annoying. x.x

Edit: z0mg! I saw Naruto Ch. 369 spoilers. MORE AKATSUKI MEMBERS YAYNESS!!! -Is really exited-

Last edited:
Back