Naruto help!

i hate just about all anime but i LOVE naruto. i even started watching the japaneese subed versions and now i cant even watch the american version anymore lol. its the only anime i like (well i like FLCL but thats only because its so random lol bt that doesnt count because its only like 6 episodes long)

Naruto is soo AWESOME!!

but then i gets shitty after like 160 episodes because of fillers...
BUT in like one or 2 weeks fillers are over and its back to but kickin story!!! <3

Other Animes i like:
Prince of Tennis
Bleach
Death Note
Afro Samurai
Tri Gun
Cowboy Bebop
Eureka Seven

Just in case you want to check out some other stuff =]

Oh and don't watch american dub ver.
after you watch japanese sub, its just so much better

The fillers are over they finished about three weeks ago with the current story line

Seen the new story line yet

The last one involes Garaa and the others

also dont double post use the edit

Darkprinny said:
Seen the new story line yet

The last one involes Garaa and the others

also dont double post use the edit
how can you keep saying that thats the main story line when the creators even said that 15th was going to be the start of the story line again?

15th is the start of the secound saga of Naruto

its true, they have continued with the story only for the manga as far as i know but if you dont believe us search for it on wikipedia all the story so far concerns akatsuki

yah 15th is the start of part 2, but im pretty sure part 1 ended after sasuke ran away with orichimaru and ect ect.

"An announcement in issue #52 of Weekly Shonen Jump has confirmed that the fillers will end in early 2007. After the series moves back into manga-adapted episodes, it will be renamed Naruto: Shippūden (疾風伝, Naruto: Shippūden? lit. Hurricane Chronicles). The new series is set to premiere on February 15, 2007."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto#Anime_details

yah so as of right now the arc with gaara and naruto fighting that metal dude (only saw a few seconds of an episodes) is still filler

1. Shiitenshounin: Episodes 216–220: Ninja candidate Matsuri is kidnapped from Sunagakure. A mysterious group calling themsleves the 'Shiitenshounin' (lit. 'Four Heavenly Directions People') sends Gaara a challenge. The Konoha Eleven (Tenten excluded) are sent to aid the Sunagakure ninja in debt to their aid in the Sasuke Retrieval arc. Shikamaru divides the group into two teams: Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Kiba, and Lee as the main force and Sakura, Neji, Hinata, and Shino as medical support and scouts.
If there paying back the debt
it cant be filler

Lets contiue this in the Naruto thread
Its annoying havein the same conversation in two threads

Last edited:
im pretty sure its just a littler thing they're adding in to relate back to the main story line so it won't be that random when they make the jump

if its not in the manga, its a filler yes? i don't think this is in the manga

Back