Naruto in brawl? (Yes? Or No?)

I don't see that happening anytime soon...Nintendo puts some non-nintendo characters in, but I think Naruto would be stretching it a little bit far...

AtomicB said:
Except for the fact that Sakurai said no anime characters.
That, and he's already in a Super Smash Bros. Esque game.
uuuuuuuugh man i think i know what game your talking about and it sucked so much...its like 3-d street fighter super simplified and gay lol

Hmm, lets run through the situation that would occur if Naruto is in Brawl

*Pulls out gun*
*Puts gun to head*
*Pulls Trigger*
*No Ammo*
*Cries*

Is that what you want? Crying 15 year old guy? Lets run through some more situations that would occur if naruto was in Brawl

An increase in Murder Rate
Increase in ammount of drug users in major cities
The assasination of major governmental officials
Disinegration of aliances between countries
World War III
Nuclear War
Drowning Puppies

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT??? DROWNING PUPPIES??? WHAT THE FCK IS WRONG WIT CHU MAN???

Drowning Puppies

aren't there enough Narutards to take over the planet by now? i can handle them dressing up as their favourite characters and taking shameless pictures of themselves and then proceeding to spam the shots all over the internet, but we don't need them ruining a great, highly anticipated game.

Well i know everybody hates him as much as i do, But i've played some of the games, There extremely short and aren't really that good, But just the concept of Narutos fighting style is what got me, I really don't care about his publicity, If anything im sick of it, He'd just made perfect for brawl if he wasn't so damn annoying and generic.

Um, NO. He's not a ninja, he's not funny, he's not action packed, and above all HE'S NOT COOL.

Hellz no.

GigaRidley said:
No way. Super Smash Bros. is about playing as videogame characters. Naruto is an anime character, and despite having several videogames about him, thats all he ever will be. He just wouldn't fit in. I love Naruto (it's one of my favorite manga series) but it wouldn't feel right... at all.

P.S: I LOVE Viewtiful Joe, it's one of my favorite game series. Joe would make an awesome 3rd third-party character in brawl, and he would also fit the bill of the WTF character nicely.

SUBSPACE EMISSARY BOSS: BLADE MASTER ALASTOR
so sonic used to have his own show same with mario, kirby also does link did too but their all in why cant naruto be in if he dosent have his own show is it because hes a fox human ninja wizard spell casting dude guy thing rasist lol:lol:

i want naruto in

Back