Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow

nkbswe5

nkbswe5. RLY!
Jun 27, 2006
Not in America
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Has anyone seen this? I'm interested in knowing if I should seen it even if I've only seen up to Season 2. (Apparently its chronologically placed after Episode 101, end of season 4)(or 3, I forget)

So yeah, would it have any spoilers/confusions if I saw it now?

nkbswe5 said:
Has anyone seen this? I'm interested in knowing if I should seen it even if I've only seen up to Season 2. (Apparently its chronologically placed after Episode 101, end of season 4)(or 3, I forget)

So yeah, would it have any spoilers/confusions if I saw it now?

Naruto movies have no connection to the manga or episodes. They just create a new episode/adventure. When they go back to the season episodes, its like everything naruto did in the movie was nowhere to be found.

Seen them all (even the crapy ovas)(still looking for a download of the new one even thow its gonna be in jap)

They do not follow the story line of the anime

Yeah, I know its old stuff now. Thanks for the replies, guess I'll go see it. I generally don't watch anime movies but this is on the big screen so what the heck.

nkbswe5 said:
Yeah, I know its old stuff now. Thanks for the replies, guess I'll go see it. I generally don't watch anime movies but this is on the big screen so what the heck.

Have a good time(don't forget some earplugs...)

THE DUB
Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
EDITS

Back