Naruto vs. Bleach

Hes famous among the hentai community

"everyones gay for Bridget"

Dark Void said:
so they setteled for people thinking that they were gay? ok, makes perfect sence (refering to the episode in which Zabuza dies and asks to be placed next to the dead Haku.) :shocked:

yeah its weird, but thats what i heard from a few different people, but yeah

I perfer Bleach because of it's maturity compaired to Naruto's. I aslo like that Bleach fights are like DBZ cuz it keeps you wanting more.

This post is stupid. It doesn't matter which one is better, it all dependson YOUR preference. So thats why im saying this. ANother thing is that i find that Naruto and Bleach are equally good. I mean does it matter what differance it makes?

Looked
there ment to be Samurais we dont use magic
mind you the same can be said about naruto ninjas are assassins

Lets face it. Narato is the dbz of today. At some point I am sure we will all regret liking it. really its like the pot of drugs. Its an entry anime, that appeals to common viewer and the lowest common denominater.

That all said, I kind of like it.

somehow though, I do link it in some way, good anime doesn’t go on for hundreds of episodes like salior moon or inyasha like narato does. I like it when an anime starts and stays strong with each minit used effectively with no wasted time and has a dynamic story that doesn’t have a predictable system like dbz and Narato. It takes narato 5 episodes what it takes another anime 1 episode. It just drags at times. This is why I think it’s a lot like dbz. Enuff with the ****in flash backs eh? Well I know it drags because the manga isn’t done though.

I think one of the best animes I have seen was wolfs rain even though that dragged at times too with a lot of un needed episodes, and I dident like the end. But I liked the idea. I also love samurai champalu. That is some top notch animation. Some of the best ever to come out of japan.

Last edited:
White-Wolf said:
I also love samurai champalu. That is some top notch animation. Some of the best ever to come out of japan.
objection2ir0.gif

You must not of see the following
FLCL =Exelent animetion
Samurai X Turst, Betrail and Reflections =Some of the best ever
Death Note = New but good with a deep plot
Theres probably more but I just got up

Last edited:
I have seen flcl, and it was pritty awsome. When you say samuri X, do you mean the kenshin movies? I have seen the first few. Pritty good.

Silly me I forgot that in the uk they renamed them
Samurai X/Rounurai kenshin
But the tv seris wasnt as good
and the mangas best of all

Darkprinny said:
objection2ir0.gif

You must not of see the following
FLCL =Exelent animetion
Samurai X Turst, Betrail and Reflections =Some of the best ever
Death Note = New but good with a deep plot
Theres probably more but I just got up

add:

Gunslinger Girl,
Elfen Lied,
Haruhi,
and many more i cant think of as well lol ><

HQ anime

GateKeepers 21 and Read or Die (OAV not series) both have VERY high quality animations.

Back