naruto vs. deathnote

I'd rather compare Death Note to Code Geass. The whole morality meter is interesting.

If I must pick I guess Death Note. It's deeper. Naruto is fun. That's it though. Bonus points to Naruto for exploring Anko(only filler I watched), still I like Death Note far more. Morality Issues, blurred lines, and religious issues always get me hooked. Magnificent bastards are always fun.

Also, what other shows have potato chip orgasms...

"I'll take a potato chip and EAT IT!!" he says while breathing heavily getting all excited. See, the dub CAN make things better, rarely.

Naruto acts like a clingy kid who lost his emo boyfriend to Micheal Jackson. Oh, wait he isn't acting. If I can't have you, NOBODY CAN!!! HoYay!! Entertaining, but wore thin quickly. Also the manga is just getting ridiculous! Obvious fan catering. Anko is still great though! I have a habit of liking supporting characters.

This is how it would go

Light vs. Naruto

Naruto: "I'll be the next Whoe-Ka-Gay thingy! BELIEVE IT! Now, Shodow clone jutsu... GAAAHHH!!!" *clenches chest*
*heart attack*

I'd rather compare Death Note to Code Geass. The whole morality meter is interesting.
Compare it to Kaiji (even tho I dropped Geass)

Ok Kaijis not evil
But it has some damn good thinking bits that can go tits up

But still
Kaiji >Death note

DragonBall>every other anime
1218879510139qk6.gif

Dragon Ball = Journey to the West gone horribly, horribly, HORRIBLY wrong! Like headdesk wrong, no WAY WORSE!

Now I wouldn't say that.
But I DO like Journey to the West. I'm a sucker for old tales and such. :lol:

No he means Journey to the West.

Hey James Hewlit is doing that play isn't he? Or was it Daimon? I dunno, it was one of the master-minds behind the Gorillaz.

No he means Journey to the West.

Hey James Hewlit is doing that play isn't he? Or was it Daimon? I dunno, it was one of the master-minds behind the Gorillaz.
Monkey >Barrel full of monkeys

Haha, I don't remember this.

Obviously it's going to have to be Death Note. Overall, the story is a lot more appealing, and with Naruto, you can just add whatever story suits you.

I do like them both a lot, but obviously they attract different audiences. The Naruto anime is an abomination to the manga, which is actually detailed. I do love artists who write their own stories as well as draw them, it's an inspiring amount of work to take on. Death Note was between two people, and I think a lot of people are attracted to it because of the artwork. The story starts out very slow and boring.

Death Note makes me hate people a bit for possibly choosing the side of Light, but it's interesting to get the opinion of people on it. I don't care what the hell you think of Naruto, that doesn't interest me.

Eh, I should kerb my knowledge of this. It makes me look like a saddo.

Haha, I don't remember this.

Obviously it's going to have to be Death Note. Overall, the story is a lot more appealing, and with Naruto, you can just add whatever story suits you.

I do like them both a lot, but obviously they attract different audiences. The Naruto anime is an abomination to the manga, which is actually detailed. I do love artists who write their own stories as well as draw them, it's an inspiring amount of work to take on. Death Note was between two people, and I think a lot of people are attracted to it because of the artwork. The story starts out very slow and boring.

Death Note makes me hate people a bit for possibly choosing the side of Light, but it's interesting to get the opinion of people on it. I don't care what the hell you think of Naruto, that doesn't interest me.

Eh, I should kerb my knowledge of this. It makes me look like a saddo.

Interesting to get the opinion? I do believe you spend an hour just bashing me.

Haha, this is one of my fail threads.

Back