naruto vs. deathnote

i don't get why people even like Deathnote.
a book that kills whoever gets their name written down. the person that writes the names can't go to heaven or hell. an entire series based off this crappy idea.

whats to like about it?

a book that kills whoever gets their name written down. the person that writes the names can't go to heaven or hell. an entire series based off this crappy idea.

whats to like about it?

Sounds better than an annoying ninja wannabe who wears bright orange which is the worst color for a ninja to wear and always yells "Believe it!"

Death Note has a Potato Chip orgy. It wins. Also the morality meter and the transformation of a jaded high schooler into a demon is a great concept. It's not the book we focus on, but it's user. The psychological changes of Light, his perception of justice, just wow. It throws a screwball at the good vs evil ideal. More like immoral(Light) vs Amoral(L). Both have extreme senses of justice, but what is truly right. You say L, but the world IS a crapshoot so it does pull at strings here.

What do you mean it's not awesome!! Potato... Chip... ORGY!!

whats to like about it?
It has a good story

The same can be said about Naruto
Its just fake emo ninjas that fight

i have never seen death-note but it sound good and naruto has the same story as other anime but like the way they show it

whats to like about it?

You're saying that to its simplest form. Clearly, you don't like to understand psychology.

I aggre with most people that its hard to compare the two.
If i had to chose one it would be naruto.
I still find it fun and enjoyable. I did watch death note for a bit. I found it interesting and intriguing but i stopped watching it after a certain character died. I just lost interest.
You all know who i mean.

I aggre with most people that its hard to compare the two.
If i had to chose one it would be naruto.
I still find it fun and enjoyable. I did watch death note for a bit. I found it interesting and intriguing but i stopped watching it after a certain character died. I just lost interest.
You all know who i mean.
Yeah it really started to go down hill after Rey Penber died

Naruto is just annoying.
Death Note was the shiz. Even the ending was awesome (although kinda expected)

I've had the good fortune to have never seen Naruto, although I assume Death Note is better anyway because it's not a quadrillion episodes long and isn't about a "ninja" who wears bright orange. However, I also think Death Note is way too overrated. It's good, but I've seen much better series.

I've had the good fortune to have never seen Naruto, although I assume Death Note is better anyway because it's not a quadrillion episodes long and isn't about a "ninja" who wears bright orange. However, I also think Death Note is way too overrated. It's good, but I've seen much better series.

Agreed. Death Note is a really good anime, even statistically, even if it is overrated. However, you're right, it is overrated.

I know what you mean. It's much better to read, but I doubt many people have. It involves reading, of course.

Misa's voice is annoying though.

I attempted the anime...it was not nearly as enjoyable as reading.

Did you attempt to watch it with subs or dubs? I don't really mind any of them, but I had to stream them all, and some episodes were only available with subs. I think it's quite professionally done in English. Boo, hiss, I'm an awful person. You should give it a shot though. Everyone knows the story is slow to develop.

You can always get Another Note too. No one knows about that, and by the time people have read the manga and watched the anime they don't want to go through the whole story again.

Back