naruto world

rodent

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2006
wat world is naruto in?? is their a name? bcause i just realized something

in naruto ep 106 some guy says 2 another "u should resign and become a buddhist". Buddhism is a religion in the real world. i am so f$%king confused!!!

they hav movies and camera's, yet almost no technology!!!

can any1 explain this 2 me, i have not been this confused by an anime since flcl!!!

It is set on earth most anime is
but the regoin is unknown
thats one of the good things about anime it can make up its own areas (neo tokyo beening one eg)

There will be in the ainme
I hope just to see what happens

Well there was in Rurouni Kenshin
but kenshin was to fast (even for a gatling gun)

guns in naruto would suck ass. i mean, gaara would hav been dead along time ago (and don't say his sand is 2 fast, bcause their is no way that if rock lee could get by his sand, that a sniper rifle could not) (i love rock lee but he is not as fast as a sniper bullet). their would be no more kunai or shuriken battles, quite a few jutsu would be usless. i hope their r never guns in naruto.

btw, although i love naruto, these religious/technology inconsistencys r starting 2 piss me off.:mad5:

There called filers
and they are starting to get dull

Actually, when it showed the map, it looked a LOT like China and Japan to me.

well, one thing we are certain of, it's an ANIME world. And that means that the creator can add anything he wishes at any time regardless of what the landscape and architecture and what not look like. That's how FMA worked, guns and "magic" aka "alchemy"

Dark Void said:
well, one thing we are certain of, it's an ANIME world. And that means that the creator can add anything he wishes at any time regardless of what the landscape and architecture and what not look like. That's how FMA worked, guns and "magic" aka "alchemy"

well ya, but FMA was a parallell world 2 this world, were everything went the same until their world discovered alchemy, and r world discovered technology.

"Twilight Zone theme song plays"

Back