Naruto

Now ive watched every episode made 199 :D they were all good and Naruto rules my absolute Fav char. (recently Changed :p) actually ill do ratings of who i like most

90% = Sakura, My sweet hot Sakura
10% = Sasuke, :D

im currently downloading episodes 1-50 but im not sure if they are the jap ones or american ones (i want the jap ones because they dont cut anything out lol)

In my opinions, Japanese version r a lot better than the English version; There r no cutting or editing to make it fit for "cartoon network" and u get more of a feel from the show...the real version expresses the best ways and i even learned some japanese from the show lol (like fifteen words/phrases)

BTW, I didnt download any of the Naruto episodes up to 199; because i am a Naruto fan and so r u all posting here, i will tell u the site i upload them from:

www.youtube.com

On the blank, alls u have to do is type "naruto episode" *whatever episode u want to watch*

For example, i started off with episode 1 and never skipped a single episode all the way up to episode 199, which is out now in Japan, but this site has it too!

I typed in "naruto episode 1" into the blank where u type in what u want to type in. im telling u this site is addicting!

Tip: In a lot of episodes, there r parts 1, 2 and sometimes even 3, 4 or 5. Just click on the "part 2 image" or whatever part ur on.

youtub quality sucks though. the eps im downloading are very good quality (only downloading eps 1-50 and its almost 9 gigs!!)

EDIT: HELL YEA! i finaly got enough of ep. 1 to preview it and it is the jap version and the quality is SUPURB

only if you download from a shitty torrent lol

EDIT: i found a site that has every naruto episode on torrents. im getting pretty good speeds for mid day and at night is when torrent speeds usualy kick into high gear. the site is http://www.narutohq.com/bittorrent.php

Last edited:
What is Naruto you ask? and why do we watch it?

sKin said:
It's a Pokemon. Duh :tard:
lol j/k

lol just go to like naruto.com or something or type Naruto into google to c what the show "Naruto" really is; remember, u cant judge a book by its cover; i thought it was a corny anime thing that kids watch all the time like pokemon, but when i decided to watch a couple episodes (japanese versions [with the subtitles of course] are better than english ones, if u c them you will see why trust me), i found out that there was an interesting story line and that it was actually pleasing to watch. the first couple of episodes, especially english ones, r pretty bad; so dont judge Naruto on these episodes; the real actions starts like after episode 10. Trust me, the episdoes r really addicting as long as u understand whats going on and show an interest for the show.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
In my opinions, Japanese version r a lot better than the English version; There r no cutting or editing to make it fit for "cartoon network" and u get more of a feel from the show...the real version expresses the best ways and i even learned some japanese from the show lol (like fifteen words/phrases)

BTW, I didnt download any of the Naruto episodes up to 199; because i am a Naruto fan and so r u all posting here, i will tell u the site i upload them from:

www.youtube.com NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU READ WHATS BELOW THIS URL I GAVE YOU

On the blank, alls u have to do is type "naruto episode" *whatever episode u want to watch*

For example, i started off with episode 1 and never skipped a single episode all the way up to episode 199, which is out now in Japan, but this site has it too!

I typed in "naruto episode 1" into the blank where u type in what u want to type in. im telling u this site is addicting!

Tip: In a lot of episodes, there r parts 1, 2 and sometimes even 3, 4 or 5. Just click on the "part 2 image" or whatever part ur on.

Read the quote please on where u should go for naruto for all my naruto fans or naruto fan wannabes!

Back