Naruto

Thats What I Thought... Thanks Sasuke747...Or Should I Say Sakura747? O_^

Mitch2025 said:
i like action and comedy anime. i cant stand anime that is all about drama and emotion with little to no action/comedy. also you are right, FLCL is the best anime EVER!! it is so random.
That would be wut I call an Anime Chick Flick:lol::lol::lol:

Naruto's the best anime i've yet to see...

Mitch2025 said:
i like action and comedy anime. i cant stand anime that is all about drama and emotion with little to no action/comedy. also you are right, FLCL is the best anime EVER!! it is so random.
ssbb_lover said:
That would be wut I call an Anime Chick Flick:lol::lol::lol:

Naruto's the best anime i've yet to see...

well I slightly disagree, Neon Genesis Evangelion is an amasing anime IMHO infact if it wasn't for that anime I would not be watching anime now =p It was Really cool action but it also has emotion and an amasing storyline IMO

Taero said:
I have an external HD I bought for the purpose of storing my collections and I'm over 60GB now (will be a round 300GB when I get back for my second year :D) so I could go on and on about different series that in my opinion blow Naruto out of the water.

lol just 60GB. My friend downloaded at least 50GB in one month!!!! she was 10GB over their Bandwith!!!!! romlfao >_<

Last edited:
Dark Void said:
lol just 60GB. My friend downloaded at least 50GB in one month!!!! she was 10GB over their Bandwith!!!!! romlfao >_<

i always hear about people having bandwidth limits but no one that i know that has the net has them lol

motherbrainrulez said:
(from your sig sasuke 747) i think that is a bit sad shes a cartoon character and you say shes hot??? have you got a real girlfriend or do you like hentai? WEIRDO
I already have one -.- and besides what do you care I think your a idiot but i dont call you it, &%$#£$!!!!

Easy Sauske I have a girlfriend to who is in love with Naruto and is always making fun of Haku looking like a girl. I like Sakura and all the other girls in Naruto and I have a girlfreind to.

Back