National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

arogeek

Got Wii???
Dec 7, 2007
IDK, possibly Wiiville.
Who here thinks NT 2 is the best movie ever????????????????????????Honsestly,I think it is. What's your favorite part???????? Mine fav. is the part where he slides down the banister and at the bottom says "ello". Yours?????

It was great, but not the best movie ever. In fact, I think the first one tops it. Still a good movie though.

Shouldn't this be in the Entertainment Lounge? I haven't seen it yet, but am looking forward to it.

Good film; however, I felt Nicholas Cage's acting was, as usual, over the top. If the movies solely revolved around him, they'd be terrible movies. Thankfully, though, we have Justin Bartha (Riley Poole) and John Voight (Patrick Gates) to pick up his slack and the both of them make the movies great. Plus, Helen Mirren did a fantastic job as Gates' mother, but that was expected.

In any case, I enjoyed the movie. It was adventerous and had good amounts of humor in it. I also loved how the end set us up for a sequel. It'll be interesting to see what exactly is on page 47. :D

Back