Nazi Zombie Mode for Wii

I can see why you'd be amused when people have the audacity to ask you to back up your dodgy claims with (gasp) actual supporting documentation! What a concept?

to be honest, I got off the website before I could copy the link, so that I could post on here. I couldn't go back bcuz I'm doin this from my Wii. So this is more like a believe or not. It really doesn't matter, but do u have to be an ass to just ask that simple ass question. I'm sorry I can't prove it cuz I didn't get the link and paste it here. If you don't belive me, you don't, but you don't have to come in here actin like an asshole, the person below wasnt actin like that.

Last edited:
Where did you see it?

Nobody is going to believe you until you give a source.

thnx for bein nice about it, and yea i didn't really think about having a link until now. I can't begin to remember where i saw it. sorry

thnx for bein nice about it, and yea i didn't really think about having a link until now. I can't begin to remember where i saw it. sorry

Well thats not very good is it?
And stop criticising peoples username if u cant even spell yours correctly.
Oh and stop double posting.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, double posting is against the rules man.

I guess everyone could quit being lazy and google the damn thing. But just a little heads up for whenever you want to post some news again: even just the name of the website will be fine.

to be honest, I got off the website before I could copy the link, so that I could post on here. I couldn't go back bcuz I'm doin this from my Wii. So this is more like a believe or not. It really doesn't matter, but do u have to be an ass to just ask that simple ass question. I'm sorry I can't prove it cuz I didn't get the link and paste it here. If you don't belive me, you don't, but you don't have to come in here actin like an asshole, the person below wasnt actin like that.

Hmm, you're clearly not acting, or, as you misspell it, 'actin.' Keep failing...:frown2:

Hmm, you're clearly not acting, or, as you misspell it, 'actin.' Keep failing...:frown2:

I wasn't criticizing his name, I mispelled it. Then, corrected it, and asked him what it meant. My name isn't supposed to have a "t" for a reason. (I'm not Itchy, and I don't have an Itch.) Once again, sorry for not having the link. As for Goheat, I didn't put a "g" for a reason. But If I have to type every singly letter so that your simple ass can know what the **** I'm talking about, then I'll just do that. Just for your ***** ass. :D Thank you, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
all you dumbasses forgot about the silent m in front of 'mNazi".

looks like im the only one that can spell in this place.

all you dumbasses forgot about the silent m in front of 'mNazi".

looks like im the only one that can spell in this place.
:lol:

@ Ichycat: Please refrain from flaming.

As for Goheat, I didn't put a "g" for a reason. But If I have to type every singly letter so that your simple ass can know what the **** I'm talking about, then I'll just do that. Just for your ***** ass. :D Thank you, and have a nice day.

Well, you can't even spell, let alone put in all the appropriate letters. But you'll continue to make excuses and use 'cool' thug-talk profanity to try to avoid reality. Impressive!

Have a superb day.

Well, you can't even spell, let alone put in all the appropriate letters. But you'll continue to make excuses and use 'cool' thug-talk profanity to try to avoid reality. Impressive!

Have a superb day.

And you'll continue to keep this conversation going becuase you just want to be some kind of tough guy over the internet. Does this make you feel good? Think your so tough, but your nothing of the nature. Just an internet talker, that insults and tries to get a good conversation out of someone because mommy and daddy are having bad times at home. You don't intemidate me, or make me the least bit angry. lol, you're nothing to my life, besides another insignificant online idiot. Are you happy I didn't use profanity this time, and I used a big word for you.

Last edited:
Back