NBA spurs and cavs

Wiirdo

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
spurs win one more cavs are gone, I am a proud texan living in san antonio, personaly I think spurs are gonna' sweep what do you think?

I was gonna make this thread yesterday didnt really think anyone would post in it though. This is one of the worst finals in a long time the spurs are so much better then cleavland its not even funny.Yesterdays game was horriblely awful (lowest points scored in finals history) Lebron was garbage (ill cut him some slack the ball seriously wouldnt drop in the hoop) he is the only chance of his team winning one game.

The National Basketball Association has been irrelevant since the late 90's.

Any league that allows 50% of the teams into the two month long playoffs needs some revamping. A dress code on game days does nothing for their image.

chach said:
I was gonna make this thread yesterday didnt really think anyone would post in it though. This is one of the worst finals in a long time the spurs are so much better then cleavland its not even funny.Yesterdays game was horriblely awful (lowest points scored in finals history) Lebron was garbage (ill cut him some slack the ball seriously wouldnt drop in the hoop) he is the only chance of his team winning one game.

Yeah, it stinks. I just wish the Lakers and the Jazz could get back to their winning selves. :sad:

LMAO....

I don't really have a side atm. Spurs defeated Detroit 2 years now..but lebron stopped us this year.... I hate them both.

dakuda said:
The National Basketball Association has been irrelevant since the late 90's.

Any league that allows 50% of the teams into the two month long playoffs needs some revamping. A dress code on game days does nothing for their image.

Most people call it nba

Wiirdo said:
Most people call it nba

smiletongue2.gif

Back