NBA Thread

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
By the looks there aren't much basketball fans here. But for those of you who do watch the NBA, who do you support?
I've been supporting Lakers since 2-3 years ago so you can't really call me a glory hunter!

Meh, I used to hate the Lakers because that is who everyone in the city I live in roots for. My grandpa was a die-hard Laker fan, he passed away last year, and since then I've somewhat picked up some of the rooting for him.

I'm more of a player follower than a team follower, I like watching LeBron, D-Wade, Kobe, KG, and Chris Paul. So, I tend to root for their teams. As for this season, I wouldn't mind another Laker/Celtics finals, but preferably Lakers/Cavaliers.

Last edited:
Who do you think will be MVP?
I say Chris paul or dwayne wade...

I would have to say that D-Wade has made a big push for MVP as of late, but my vote would have to go to LeBron.

Kobe is Kobe, always good, I just think LeBron has more of an impact on whether his team plays well than the other two.

kobe does not make the entire team. people in bench starting to do good

I'm a Jazz fan. I think we have a good shot at getting to the championship, and maybe actually winning it, now that the whole team is healthy again.

Back