03powellcha

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2007
Oxford
Wii Online Code
5158-8197-1893-4494
hi
i am a huge NBA fan and i was wondering if anyone
new anything about whether an NBA game was coming out any time soon.
Or whether it would be online.

they're probably figuring out how to implement a basketball game...

in SMB that basketball game is pretty damn hard o_O i don't see them doing that with a basketball game, if anything they'll probably make us use a GC controller, which would be more ideal.

What's the point of the Wii if we're still using the old controllers...
Face it, other then the controlls the Wii is not much better then the Gamecube (and the Gamecube sucked)

Obviously SSBB will need the GC controlls because it's a button-masher but Basketball isn't.

They'll find a way for Basketball, and if they don't it's going to suck.

Its been confirmed

Are you ready for rim-rocking on the Wii? Publisher Electronic Arts has not officially announced a version of its basketball franchise for this platform, but its dedication to bringing most its key franchises has the likelihood that the system will see NBA Live in the 2007/2008 edition of the game.

NOTE: This game has been confirmed to be in development -- check back for updates.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/826/826440.html

if u go on ebgames, some 1 wrote a review saying they played a demo. Dont know if its true..

dont know why everyone says that if a game dosnt use the wii remote it will use the GC controller! What about the classic controller! IF anything games will use that over the GC controller purely to drive sales.

StevenNevets said:
What's the point of the Wii if we're still using the old controllers...
Face it, other then the controlls the Wii is not much better then the Gamecube (and the Gamecube sucked)

Obviously SSBB will need the GC controlls because it's a button-masher but Basketball isn't.

They'll find a way for Basketball, and if they don't it's going to suck.

I get where steven is coming from in a way, but that is not a smart statement. Because the Gamecube didnt suck, the only thing was lacking was the online play. Some games may be more difficult to play with the wiii controller and they're trying to make the gaming experience easier for the gamers. So Catch your self young man when your talking about any nintendo product sucks. Your to double tongue. You don't mind using it for SSMB but you don't want to use it for Nba live. I think you have issues young man. I just think your over exaggerating. And there could be a possiblitiy that the virtual controller would be made first...and another thing, so all the sony consoles sucks because all use the same controller. See what I mean, watch your statements

Okay the GC didn't suck, but it failed... and the Wii's online-play looks totaly limited.

SSBB can use it because it's absolutely required, plus everything else about it looks amazing.

Basketball on the other hand can easily use the Wii controllers (now it's confirmed, sort of)

Steven the wii controller can be use for the ssmb to. What's wrong with you? Why you justifing things just for ssmb? If they could do it for madden 07 they can do it for live 07 and if they can do it for live 07 they can do it for ssmb. Sports games like football and madden needs more buttons to play with. and how is the wii online play limited? explain that for me so i could know what you meaning. The dpad on wii remote can replace the c stick, then there's the a and b buttons. and then there's the r and z button. So I don't see why they can't do it for SSMB. But they have enuff time to work that out anyway. I feel you will be able to use the two controllers for ssmb tho. But sports games are the hardest to use the wiimote for. So stop making excuses ok.

Back