NCAA Football 09 Wii Cover Is… Interesting

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Electronic Arts has released the official box art for the upcoming Wii version of NCAA Football 09, and it’s definitely the most intriguing cover from the series so far.

ohdear.thumbnail.png

it is quite unique. another family oriented wii sports game?

linkage

I like EA Sports' new method of cover athletes. They let fans vote on which mascot they wanted out of all Division I-A schools. The winner (Sparty, obviously) made the Wii cover. The Xbox 360 cover got Arkansas RB Darren McFadden. The PS3 cover athlete will be revealed in April, and the PS2/PSP athlete should be revealed in May or June. I'm hoping Owen Schmitt makes one, but it's a longshot. :lol: Pat White will make one next year for sure.

I don't know if the game is family-oriented per se, but it does have EA's "Family Play" just like Madden 08. I've already purchased a copy of this game, and can't wait until its release.

Thats a good boxart. It seems like he is looking right at you with his fist in the air. This is some funny stuff, almost makes me want to buy it. I said almost....

KTIGZ said:
_what!!!!! No Online Play!!!! |=<!

I was wondering the same thing. The cover photos on the official site don't seem to be complete, though. If you look, there is no Xbox Live logo on the 360 cover. I rarely play Xbox; don't they put that logo on every online-capable game, just like the Nintendo WFC logo? Not having online play will take a lot away from this game, and it might not be worth the buy. I'm highly looking forward to handing out beat-downs online with my Mountaineers. :smilewinkgrin:

Back