Ncaa?????

Wiianator

Lord of the Taco's
Jan 23, 2007
NC
Madden is so much fun. Do you think they are going to release NCAA Football 08 on the Wii. I dont see why not, since Madden has been so sucessful. Anyone know anything about this???

Whats NCAA?
And I think Fifa and Pro Evolution are good enough if they come. I know Pro Evolution is coming and we don't need about 5 Football games for one Console.

NCAA is College Football. Madden is Football. Pro Evolution is Soccer. I hope they have NCAA, I will only rent it though.(And import like 20 draft classes) and I hope Madden 08 is online

'NCAA is College Football. Madden is Football. Pro Evolution is Soccer'

What? Evolution is FOOTBALL, Soccer is the American term
So they all Football then?

Wii_Smurf said:
'NCAA is College Football. Madden is Football. Pro Evolution is Soccer'

What? Evolution is FOOTBALL, Soccer is the American term
So they all Football then?

:confused:

Ok, Madden is Football where you can use your hands. (American)
Pro Evolution Is Soccer/ Football where you kick the ball.
Totally Different sports

Roadrunner32 said:
NCAA is College Football. Madden is Football. Pro Evolution is Soccer.

Bah he's American..... Lol I thought he meant they were all Football and Pro Evo was Soccer which to me [English] all means Football with your feet so I got confused

Nvm

i think it is funner than madden...i enjoy trying to get all five heisman candidates from my team

how the heck is there going to be Fifa on the Wii? i dont see how thats gonna work...but yeah im sure NCAA will be on the Wii soon enough all sport games will be released for every next gen console.

I like NCAA I own 07. It's pretty good. I got alot of guys imported. I dont think I would buy 08.

JCpackers05 said:
how the heck is there going to be Fifa on the Wii? i dont see how thats gonna work...but yeah im sure NCAA will be on the Wii soon enough all sport games will be released for every next gen console.

Yeah, but the cube didnt get ncaa football 06 or 07, and the wii didnt get 07. thats probably why the topic was brought up.

precisely, i have not heard about it in anything...i was just thinking they would capitalize on the popularity of sports games on the wii

ya i havent heard n e thing bout it, but i would love it if it did, id dominate with Colt McCoy(UT BABY!)

Back