Need Advice On A Few Game Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewi T

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Should I get MoH:H2? I have COD4 for the PS3, and I thoroughly enjoy it and play it fairly regularly. So is it pointless me getting Heroes 2, or would I still find some value in getting it, mainly given the control scheme?
I'd like to rent it, but I pre-ordered it ages ago when it was down to come out in November, and I didn't have a PS3 then. Then I received an email today saying it was in the post! So I'll obviously either keep it or send it back, but I can't open and play it then send it back.

I think I might want No More Heroes as well, but I'm not sure after hearing some mixed reviews. I could do with renting it really, which I probably will do.
But then I don't know if I want both MoH and NMH.

I am also looking into Devil May Cry 4 for the PS3, so I don't want to be buying all of these games for obvious monetary reasons. There's also Turok and Unreal Tournament III coming out in February, so I need to make some decisions!

Any advice on any of the above?

I think you answered your own questions: rent them if you're that unsure.

As far as keeping MOH2 for the control scheme? I really don't know, how important is the control scheme to you personally?

I don't know what reviews you're reading that made you decide not to buy NMH, but all but maybe three have given it at least an 80% score - I think the metacritic score is somewhere around 88ish? I don't feel like looking it up atm. I'm going to be honest here, if the one or two reviews that gave NHM between a 50-80 held more value to you than the dozens of reviews that gave it over 80, then I'll wager to guess you really didn't want the game in the first place.

If you're on the fence with No More heroes, than maybe you should rent it. I rented it and I'm glad I did. Not to go into detail, but the game is repetitive. I've almost beaten it in 5 days and the rental is good for a week. In fact, I'm thinking about returning it early cause it's getting old quick.

If you like puzzle games and first person shooters than get Metroid Prime 3. That will keep you going and if you get stuck just look up a walk though online for the part that you can't figure out, save you from pulling you hair out.

Hope this helps, and by the way MOH H2 will not compare to COD 4. I've got COD4 for my PC and nothing will come close to the fun of that game when it comes to gameplay and graphics.

Ive played MoH:H2 recently after having to send my 360 in for repairs and its just not as good. It will leave you wanting more and it may even just make you want to play CoD4 more.

Its still an okay game, but I dont recommend it for people who have a 360/PS3 because there are better options. I only recommend it to people who are only Wii owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back