Need advice talking to a girl.

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
ok there is this girl at school, and i really like her, and my friend said she likes me, but im still not sure. so what do i do? what do i say? i really wanna go out with her but i dont know how to say it or do anything!
so can u please help?

thanks.:yesnod:

First thing, don't rush, you'll be more nervous and might say something that makes you look silly.

Just hang out with her some time, be flirty but not over powering, just be confident and hang out and have fun, make sure she has a good time just hanging out with you. Maybe drop some hints here and there that you like her, and see if she gives off the same vibe, or drops hints herself. Of course you can always have your friends inadvertantly talk to her about you but not like "Will you date so and so" more along the lines of I heard you and "so and so" hung out the other day, he's my main squeeze, I hear he thinks your really cool, what do you think of him.

You know stuff along those lines, don't be overly cocky and just be nice be yourself and have fun!

Yes sir, what kind of specifics are you looking for her? About what age range are you and the lady in?

I would suggest on inviting her out to lunch sometime. If she agrees to go out to lunch with you see if you two share any interests and whatnot and go from there. As mentioned above be sure not to rush into things. If she enjoyed hanging out with you at lunch possibly invite her to go see a movie and or possibly hang out at the mall or at least something that both of you are interested in.

okay i learned this from south park. take her to a nice dinner then ask her to have sex. i think thats logical hahahah
try REALLY hard to be confident cuz that usually helps.also do little things that arent obvious. if you eat lunch with her throw away her tray open doors for her simple things like that. and if your decently funny(lol) make her laugh. be flirty and DONT BE NERVOUS!!!!

Don't let yourself get to nervous or be afraid.

You definitely have to make the first steps, girls can be difficult, but they don't require rocket science to make them happy or to get them to show you attention.

The best thing you can do is relax, and just hang out with her sometime, talk, but don't be so talkative that she can't speak as well, as long as you guys can hold a good conversation, you obviously have something going your way.

Maybe open up to her and let her know what you like to do and find out what she likes to do. I wouldn't go on and on talking about video games, unless she states she likes playing them. Generally video games and most girls are a no go. They want someone they dont have to go to their house and sit and watch them play video games while they twiddle their thumbs bored out of their minds.

A better topic is movies, then break down what kinds of movies she likes, then get to her favorite.... unless she's my ex-girlfriend... the only girl on earth that hates television and movies.

Just hold your head high and you'll suceed.

In that case you've got it made, show her your newly modded ultra vibrating controller and your good to go ;) j/k

Just tread lately on topics that it seems she does not share 1/2 the interest that you have.

As well if you have any dancing abilities, see if you can get her to go to a club with you and dance with her, girls absolutely love a guy that can dance well.

i can't dance for ****! but i am sooooo funny, i am the class clown!
but i do go to my school dances to hang out, and she is always there.
edit: by the way, her name is Maggie.

Last edited:
If you have any classes with her try to communicate with her. If you are kind of shy and afraid to ask her, try writing things down first so you don't say anything stupid (I've done that before lol). Try to kind of dance near her don't dance on the other side of the room lol.

Well most importantly you should just ask her out (after school possibly) before someone else gets her =/

Good Luck and if you get her CONGRATS and now get ready to waste some serious money and time lol

another advice: Worry about grades more than girls when you're 13 because about 99% she won't be your future wife

Back