Need advice talking to a girl.

^...oh really?....lol

hmm...i have a hard time talking to girls....im shy.....i think they come to me....:lol:....just being myself

The only advice I have to give is to never pass up an oppurtunity.

Regret has taught me quite a bit. Hopefully its something that you can avoid.

@marioman - i thought i did when i was waiting in line for the wii last year in november......but it never worked out

here is so advice.....never say that your better at beating a certain game....-_-

wario2ooo said:
-sigh-.....the good times....we use to wrestle just to get the wiimote....
*sigh* the good times.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Well then, maybe you could help me Steph.
Also, if that guy is giving you trouble you just tell me.
I'll be there in no time and set him straight :lol:

All right, if you need help. Sure, I'd help you. Lol.
Lol at Demon Slayers post. Oh my! xD!

wario2ooo said:
^...oh really?....lol

hmm...i have a hard time talking to girls....im shy.....i think they come to me....:lol:....just being myself
Yeah. I have a hard time talking to girls too, but my problem is the wife doesn't like it much. :)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HQqHLdjvQ[/MEDIA]
How not to act on a Date

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiUeuRbdIZY[/MEDIA]
How not to make an impression

LMAO!^ omg that video was awesome.

lol anyway, SSBBFan, don't get your hopes up. I don't wanna rain on your parade or anything but you two aren't even dating yet. Get to happy? then it might come crashing down on you. sad but true. and the types of girls i know are really slow to start dating. dont know about Maggie though.

Really though, good luck and i wish the best for you. update us as much as possible.

hey guys. lol at demonslayer's post.
i really can't communicate anywhere with her except school cause i dont have her cell #.
im gonna listen to ur guys' advice but right now i am definetly heading the right way. so ill just keep doin what im doin.
and arav, things take time sometimes, and i wasn't gonna ask her out until the talent show and thats nov. 3rd. im pretty sure that i'll get her. things are goin good. trust me.

Last edited:
Back