Need advice talking to a girl.

SSBBFan101 said:
hey guys. lol at demonslayer's post.
i really can't communicate anywhere with her except school cause i dont have her cell #.
im gonna listen to ur guys' advice but right now i am definetly heading the right way. so ill just keep doin what im doin.
and arav, things take time sometimes, and i wasn't gonna ask her out until the talent show and thats nov. 3rd. im pretty sure that i'll get her. things are goin good. trust me.

ok good. things are looking bright then. nov 3 huh? kinda far away...a month... maybe you could ask her out after the dance maybe? either or would be good i think.

btw i just remembered some more advice. make her know she can trust you with anything. try to make it so whenever shes hurt or sad, your the first one she wants to talk to about it. do that and itll really improve your chances, and your friendship with her.

hmmm...

When I was younger I always had difficulty talking to girls and such, however when I realized not to invest too much thought into it and just be myself and things went a lot smoother.

Most of the time you can't treat girls like you do your guy friends however don't forget she is human. Most girls actually enjoy the fact that you are taking interest in them, and since you guys have a lot in common, probably wouldn't be a bad thing to just ask for her number. Really, do remember the word "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" and the key is friendship. If you want to develop a closeness with her I highly recommend that aspect of your relationship with her is strong, and to do that will require investing some time into her. Just don't overkill it. :)

Women often like a man who is into them but not overly, they like to know about a man they are interested in but also like a bit of mystery too. Women are very emotional creatures and often are influenced by them, so take the time to feel out her likes and dislikes and really try to get to know the characteristics that make Maggie tick. I would even consider befriending her friends as well if possible, not only does it help move the situation in your favor, but can also offer some insight on what to expect.

The best advice a person can give is JUST BE YOURSELF, you don't want her to like somebody you are not. It will take time to develop your own personal style when dealing with the opposite sex, so like Wario said just go with the flow, be yourself, and keep such things as this in mind. :)

^ Well that should probably stay that way lol...don't talk to her friends more than her! Believe me I've learned form that

Marioman said:
^ Well that should probably stay that way lol...don't talk to her friends more than her! Believe me I've learned form that
Yeah, that would be a bad thing. ;)

Something you learn in life however is that when you date someone, you usually end up dating there friends, there family, and even the people they work with. This doesn't mean you date them literally however these are the people she associates with, takes advice from, and seeks guidance and comfort. Knowing this is good because if you having trouble deciding what to say, how to ask, or even need gift advice - these are the people to turn to as backup when you just can't word it yourself in her presence.

Some adults still use this approach, however I personally advise this only with surprise gifts as most women seem to appreciate a man who is able to talk to them directly. However it is not always that easy. :)

As far as making sure your attention is on the specific person is given, try to avoid giving such wrong impressions. lol

SSBBFan101 said:
whenever i talk to maggie, i talk to her friends too, but not as much as i talk to maggie.

yeah, u should def. talk to her alone more.. and get her phone #, talk for hours on end on the phone, and if that works out, call her every 2 to 3 days:smilewinkgrin: by nov. 3rd you 2 should be close enough that u'll be confident to ask her out!

(also, it wouldnt hurt to give her a hug every once in a while, eh?)

Last edited:
Well, don't tell her you post here. Just walk up to her, ask her to a movie, make sure you breath is fresh. Don't do anything stupid like give her a note or any dumb **** like that. Make sure your the one buying. Tell us if she says yes, dude.:yikes:

ugh theres a list I found on the web of something girls dont like in a guy but i forgot where it is!!! im frustrated lol but ima keep lookin for ya. this thing is really helpful. when i find it, ill be sure to post it right away.

dude, invite her over to play wii. Let her win. She'l be all over you. :ihih: Literaly. Lol jk.

But seriously let her win. Girls love it when they see boys lose.

plus ure lucky, all the hot girls at my school hate Videogames. Thats why i feel like spiderman, Mr. Smooth at school, Total nerd at house. ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:
KrisKhaos said:
Yeah, that would be a bad thing. ;)

Something you learn in life however is that when you date someone, you usually end up dating there friends, there family, and even the people they work with. This doesn't mean you date them literally however these are the people she associates with, takes advice from, and seeks guidance and comfort. Knowing this is good because if you having trouble deciding what to say, how to ask, or even need gift advice - these are the people to turn to as backup when you just can't word it yourself in her presence.

Some adults still use this approach, however I personally advise this only with surprise gifts as most women seem to appreciate a man who is able to talk to them directly. However it is not always that easy. :)

As far as making sure your attention is on the specific person is given, try to avoid giving such wrong impressions. lol
That would have been really helpful about a month ago LOL!

Back