Need everyones opinion about a life changing work decision.

Skidmarx, I have talked about this with Yukiko. She made me promise this would be my final surgery. I think you are a very kind person. Why did you remove me as a friend? I will try to add you again. Anyway, this pic here is what Im aiming for to look like. Hope I look half as good as that, and Ill be very happy .

Attachments

• anime.jpg
    anime.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 27
That´s nonsense, again, anime is anime, we have little eyes, but they can be quite expressive!!! Agreed with everyone on here, except you Danger. Sorry.

Attachments

• imagesCAJM2SJ6.jpg
    imagesCAJM2SJ6.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone. Im still in Usa, finished my surgery a few days ago. Im very happy with the results. No more surgeries for me. Im in tears from happiness. This is what Ive hoped I would look like. Here I am. Yukiko loves it too, which is what matters most. As for the person asking about the Nong name, that person I look up to which is why I chose that name. So happy right now.:mushroomlife:

Attachments

• Nong.jpg
    Nong.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1
Here is a better pic.

Attachments

• Nong (2).jpg
    Nong (2).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
adtr123, this pic is for you.:yesnod:

Attachments

• Nong.jpg
    Nong.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Does anyone know how I can create a certain banner sig at the bottom of my posts for me? I want these 3 pics of me showing how I went from greek girl to korean girl, to anime asian girl. Here are the pics. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Nong.jpg
    Nong.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • after 2.jpg
    after 2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 39
  • user77622_pic3540_1298636678.jpg
    user77622_pic3540_1298636678.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
Back