Need filmers...read please.

rickywalls

WiiChat Member
Jun 3, 2010
Do you have a dazzle or a similar device? or a decent camara and tripod? then please join me and become a MWRGamer filmer. it basicly involves you filming gameplay, commentrying it, then sending it to me, to put on the channel. i hope to get at least 100,000 subs.

Hmmmmmm COD footage.
Like theres a shortage of it.
Best advice is to get a DVD Recorder (and plug the Wii into it) or some video capture divaice for the PC

Hmmmmmm COD footage.
Best advice is to get a DVD Recorder (and plug the Wii into it) or some video capture divaice for the PC

i tried sending wii footage to mashinma, they declined it because wii isnt a real gaming devise LOL. so im making my own versian.

Hmmmmmm COD footage.

i tried sending wii footage to mashinma, they declined it because wii isnt a real gaming devise LOL. so im making my own versian.

DVD Recorder is thy path ye seak.
For voice over the top of it try the likes of a digital voice recorder (do mic checks first to make sure you dont have that in the distance sound)

Hmmmmmm COD footage.

DVD Recorder is thy path ye seak.
For voice over the top of it try the likes of a digital voice recorder (do mic checks first to make sure you dont have that in the distance sound)

aha i know how to do it, i have dazzle ect, im asking for more people to send me gameplay aswell

I would like to do it. what are we going to talk about.

basicly once youve recorded your video put into an editer like Windows movie maker, then record a narration
in your narration talk about anything,
tactics
everyday thing ect,
one thing you need to say! is your class set up, and to comment,rate,subscribe but apart from that anything goes, lets make this big!

Back