Need for Speed Carbon is the bomb

is it possible to use a steering wheel for the game?

what ive seen for videos of NFS you seem to "tilt" the controls instead of actually steering it.

Need for speed: Carbon for the Nintendo Wii is very fun. i picked this and zelda up yesterday for my Wii and i cant stop playing!!! the steering is very easy once you get the hang of it, personally i put the steering sensitivity on TIGHT so its very accurate. I have found myself just driving around the city for hours just because i LOVE the way it feels!!
anyone feel like me?? lol. and btw you CAN use the nunchuck in a different setup in which the WII mote is throttle by tilting it up and down and the nunchuck is steering tilting it side to side.

Wow, that alternative steering style sounds pretty sweet as well! i'd strap the wiimote to my foot and move it up and dwn when needs be, now THAT would be mint! :thumbsup:

AlkalineGreg said:
Wow, that alternative steering style sounds pretty sweet as well! i'd strap the wiimote to my foot and move it up and dwn when needs be, now THAT would be mint! :thumbsup:

Hahahhaha! Just picturing that in my head is hilarious. Anyway, thanks vagrant, you've convinced me to buy it now. I was undecided about it, but honestly, it looks so good. I had NFS Most Wanted for the 360 and i still paly it every now and then till this day. So, with the Wii's nex controller scheme, I will be playing Carbon for months and months to come.

AlkalineGreg said:

quoted for sheer awesomeness :thumbsup:

but can you really do that Atemer? if you can, i am DEF getting this game, thats would so sweet >_<!!!!

-SpideyKonfusion :O

ABC said:
Hahahhaha! Just picturing that in my head is hilarious. Anyway, thanks vagrant, you've convinced me to buy it now. I was undecided about it, but honestly, it looks so good. I had NFS Most Wanted for the 360 and i still paly it every now and then till this day. So, with the Wii's nex controller scheme, I will be playing Carbon for months and months to come.

Ya carbon is most similar to Most wanted. Only night time, and even cooler cars. And the territory system.

It took me less then a week of regular playing to finish the NFS:Carbon for PC...really easy. While Most Wanted took me longer.

Carbon was really easy and IMO not worth it for PC. But for Wii one could argue because of the Wiimote.

I picked up Carbon today @ Target, and although I only got to play it for about 30 minutes tonight, it was amazing. After you get the hang of the steering action with the Wiimote, it's so fun. You get really into the game.

Back