Need For Speed: Carbon Mini

Evolve82

WiiChat Member
Jun 7, 2007
Dartford, Kent
Wii Online Code
0680-1454-3102-7585
I know there has been a fair few posts for this game and I have read through loads of them before starting this new thread!

I would like to know if there is a Mini Cooper S on this game. My brother-in-law said there was but cannot find it again! Also he has a 360 not a Wii.

Please can someone if this is the case please and also if there is one, can you modd it?

Last edited:
NFS: Carbon is not an online game anyway!

Has anyone actually got this game?

ive had it since christmas now. I still think its a very good game, ive completed the single player, it is quite long. but i tend to do alot of the challenge series and police persuits. I know alot of people have slated the controls but i stuck with the default control (which many claim to be the worst), after the while the game flows and the controls become second nature.

Thanks for that.... What about seeing a Mini Cooper S on it? If you found one, Can you mod it?

After checking all the cars on the game at 100% completed, i can confirm there is no Mini Cooper S in the Wii version. (dont know about other versions)

EDIT: There may be a cheat to do it but i havent checked!

Hope this helps!

WIIMAN999

Thanks for that! If you can find a cheat for it then that could be great though!! What are the best sites to look on?

Evolve82 said:
would you like to be a little more specific????? der! lol
i know what he means he means that you download the car from the wii internet
channel so you can have the mini

Back