Need For Speed Carbon, Worth Getting?

blueprint

Wii Thrive On Cold Winter
Dec 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
3210-4808-5309-8046
i am getting two games for christmas, im getting zelda, and one other, i was thinking of getting NFS Carbon, isit worth getting? or is there a better game, i like all generes but thought reacing would be different?

:thumbsup:

yeah I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback about that game. I've been trying to rent it for so long now, but it's always out. if ayone has played it they should let us know. I wanna know what it's like for upgrades and cars.

Well, I've played the PC version and it owns. Not sure how it would look on the Wii, but it has great gameplay, though, like the other NFS games, it's a little short.

:)

I rented this game from Gamefly and i am enjoying it. at first i had some trouble getting the steering down but after i changed my sensitivty and started just pivoting the controller at the 2 button i found it really fun. both my GF and my Roomate(girl) really like this game. and i would say that the graphic are pretty sweet looking, after all it is only a racing game. but career mode looks pretty big and the car choice so far have been pretty sweet. muscle cars like mustange and cameros, tuners like mazdas, and exotics like lotus and mercedes. i havent really tried out any of the other control configs but the wiimote on it side works really well. There are quite a few things to unlock visually and performance wise. also you can take car body parts and change their shape with autosculpt. i wo uld say try it out but if you do like need for speed games this one is pretty good. i have played NFS underground 1 and 2 and this one is pretty comparable only diff....its on the Wii!!!!!

thanks man, that auto sculpt sound quite cool. I definatly wanna try it out. it's probably buy it, it's easier than renting around here. :p

I bought it like 2 days after I got my wii. In the beginning I hated the game. Controling the car (RX-8) was freakin impossible, I was crashing all over the place. Anyways, I had already bought it might as well make the best of it. I practiced a little and won races and modded my car.

After like 4 hours and modded it averagely the steering got way better, now im going like 125 around corners and stuff. So right now I just got past the first boss, and Im enjoying the game. The graphics are really pretty nice on the Wii. I give it an 8.5 and Im being really generous on a EA game.

I actually like having to turn the Wii mote to steer. makes it more challenging.

From what I've seen on Gamespot it looks great. The controls look interesting, but may take some time to get used to! Personally, I think you should buy the game and try it out - if you don't like it, return it and get something else.

The gfx is cool for a wii-game.
I've not played carbon very often cause of twilight princess ;) - just 2 hours or so - and I must admitt that controlling your car is really weird. I guess it takes a few hours to get used to it. I hope that nfs carbon is going to be great great fun after a few hours =).

Back