Need For Speed: Carbon

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
Hello, everyone! I want this thread to be all about Need For Speed: Carbon (NFS: Carbon). Glitches, opinions, ideas -- just anything you want to put in here.

I got the game for the Wii and i personally think that it's incredible. The cars are amazing! Also, there's an autosculpt feature which is very cool. The whole crew member thing is interesting because you can also customize your crew members' cars for free!

The only bad things about this game is that there is no neon for your car, you can not customize the head lights and tail lights, and most of the races are fairly easy (not so bad for me, I still love the game).

It's a tad easy compared with Most Wanted. I think they should bring Most Wanted to the Wii, I loved that game!

Carbon is a step down in terms of difficulty but nonetheless it's still fun.

i loved the game i found this glitch: i was pushed of the edge by darius and he fell off too.................... but then i bounced of the invisible wall and was at the finish!

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i loved the game i found this glitch: i was pushed of the edge by darius and he fell off too.................... but then i bounced of the invisible wall and was at the finish!

I'd like to know where this is :D.

Haha, wow! You already beat Darius, huh? I got the game a few months back when it came out, hoping to get the Wii about a week later but I ended up getting it Monday, 1/21. I've been playing a lot and I'm at that last section with Tier 3 cars (the boss is Darius). Can some one please explain to me what's up with the little video clips of the cops shooting the cars in the race with some electromagnetic laser thing??? I don't understand... I'm pretty sure that clip pops up before you get a crew member.

nice forum

yeah i always have the same glitches in this game.....its when im in a race or when im just free roaming i drive rite beside the wall(straight away track) and i just hit something in front of me....nothing is sticking out of the wall not bumps,other cars, nothing its reall annoying especially in races

and my wii always freezes when i go to free roam when i start to play the game...and only in this game

anybody else with these problems?

but the thing i was amazed at was the graphics of the people in this game...i was really surprised by it

GREAT GAME!!

....wiiiiiii..... said:
ime thinkning of getting excite truck as a racing game instead of NFS,
id that a good idea?

That is such an incredibly BAD idea. In NFS, you have such a bigger selection of better cars! Well, it depends what you're into. For example, I like customizing cars and racing with nice, exotic cars (as they have in NFS). But if you're into trucks and racing in the daytime, get Excite Truck. I personally would rather choose NFS by a lot.

w3sl3y! said:
nice forum

yeah i always have the same glitches in this game.....its when im in a race or when im just free roaming i drive rite beside the wall(straight away track) and i just hit something in front of me....nothing is sticking out of the wall not bumps,other cars, nothing its reall annoying especially in races

and my wii always freezes when i go to free roam when i start to play the game...and only in this game

anybody else with these problems?

but the thing i was amazed at was the graphics of the people in this game...i was really surprised by it

GREAT GAME!!

No, I don't have any of those problems, and it's very strange. My Wii froze on me once when i was in free roam but that's it. The whole hitting something by the wall thing really sucks, sorry.

But yea, the graphics of the people in the game are great! Like when a new crew member introduces himself (or herself), he/she talks to you a little and the graphics there are amazing!

Wow, I just beat the game and it was the most rewarding feeling I've had in a long time. That final race with Darius in the canyon was close to impossible.

For all of you who have this game but haven't yet beat it, I strongly recommend saving up your money. Also, after you beat Wolf (if you already haven't), I strongly recommend buying the Aston Martin DB9 if you don't get the pink slip marker. It really helped me throughout the game and I won about half of the Tier 3 Exotic cars with it (and then I got the Mercedes SLR McLaren).

If you have any questions, just ask them. I also have more advice if you need help!

how many cars can you have? (i want them all) also i found a easter egg (i think) click you home button and look at the pretty backround!

Last edited:
dja11101995 said:
how many cars can you have? (i want them all) also i found a easter egg (i think) click you home butto and look at the pretty backround!

I'm not sure how many cars you can have... do you mean in your garage? I'm positive that you can't have every single car though.

It really sucks when you finish the game because you can't really buy anything. Maybe one car (I bought a Ford GT just to show off to friends :)) but that's it. Whatever, still a great game!

did you see the easter egg i posted?and yes i do mean garage you know i beat nfsmw and it was a great game and i was mad you can only keep 12 cars in your garage:mad: can somebody post cars that you have i wana know some good cars i should buy

dja11101995 said:
did you see the easter egg i posted?and yes i do mean garage you know i beat nfsmw and it was a great game and i was mad you can only keep 12 cars in your garage:mad: can somebody post cars that you have i wana know some good cars i should buy

Haha, easter egg? Nope. I don't know how many cars you can fit because I can't get anymore money. I spent the last $280,000 (I think) on a Ford GT. I have 3 cars in my garage - Aston Martin DB9, Mercedes SLR McLaren, and Ford GT. I have about $5,000 left and there's really no way to make any more money.

The Aston Martin is amazing! I really loved it but the Mercedes SLR McLaren is better (because of the stats. Apperance wise, I like the DB9 better). And, the Ford GT is pretty good once you upgrade it.

Back