Need For Speed: Carbon

SLrocket said:

Really? Why don't you think it'll be online?

I'm saying maybe in a year or so (maybe less) if they (which they probably will) create a new NFS game.

EK987 said:
Really? Why don't you think it'll be online?

I'm saying maybe in a year or so (maybe less) if they (which they probably will) create a new NFS game.
A new NFS isn't NFS:C though ;)
NFS:C is only online for the 360 I believe. and maybe the PS3, but I can't remeber if it is on the PS3.

Oh, wow you're right. Haha, I misread the question in the first place.
No, NFS: Carbon (for the Wii) will never be online. They've already released the game, so they can't change it!

Frizbe said:
A new NFS isn't NFS:C though ;)
NFS:C is only online for the 360 I believe. and maybe the PS3, but I can't remeber if it is on the PS3.

I say for online, and graphics go with the PC version. You can go way back to need for speed 2 and even that had online. And the graphics on the PC versions of Need for Speed Underground are much better than any of the consoles anyway. I got it for Wii because of the control style. That's it. And I'm pretty sure if you have the PC version you can play people who have the XBox version, or the PS3 version if it is online playable. And don't say anything about PC controls sucking cause I'm tired of explaining to poeple that PCs have hundreds of controllers to chose from. I have a motion sensor controller made by Logitech about 6 years ago and it works just like the Wii-mote. NEVER play a racing game with keyboard and mouse, that's just silly.

How many points do you need to beat Darius by in the Canyon Race to beat the Game. I had 129,000 point and was like 30ft away. So close, any tips. On how to beat it. Thanks alot.

try sticking to inside of the corner walls thats how i done it and get a car with very quick acceleration my best game plan.

it should wark i have completed the game 6 times now!

Florida said:
How many points do you need to beat Darius by in the Canyon Race to beat the Game. I had 129,000 point and was like 30ft away. So close, any tips. On how to beat it. Thanks alot.

I think I got around 140,000 points. Make sure you're car is upgraded as much as it can be!

It took me many many tries and you just have to do the track a lot and get lucky.

Oh yea, the handbrake (down on the D-pad in its horizontal position) really helped me for the first time in the game (Darius's race).

I was thinking about getting this game, but got GT Pro Series instead. I hope this game is better then GT Pro Series, it was alright, but nothing special. I will most likely get Need For Speed: Carbon for my Dad on his birthday, that way I can play it :D

WiiGirl2006 said:
I was thinking about getting this game, but got GT Pro Series instead. I hope this game is better then GT Pro Series, it was alright, but nothing special. I will most likely get Need For Speed: Carbon for my Dad on his birthday, that way I can play it :D
I don't there is anyway anyone could consider any NFS game worse than GT:pS.
Or any game at that.

so which controller option do ya'll use? I use 5 the most. I like how I can control my speed (like a real car) since the remote acts like a gas pedal.

San Dimas said:
so which controller option do ya'll use? I use 5 the most. I like how I can control my speed (like a real car) since the remote acts like a gas pedal.

Hmm... I've never tried chaging the controller option so I guess I like the default one best.

Thanks for the advice, I will try it later today, I use the steering wheel option.
The steerung wheel from the GT Racing Game.

I beat the game with the Murceilago. I won all of the boss cars. Drifting is easiest with RWD. AWD makes the canyon races easier. I raced Darius for atleast 2 hours and I finally beat him by passing him for 10 seconds, otherwise he is impossible.

Back