Need for Speed Pro Street - 2 players?

soju

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2008
Hi, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to set up Need For Speed - Pro Street up for two players with a split screen. I basically need help from start to finish as I don't see any option for this after tinkering with it for a few hours. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks so much.

soju said:
Hi, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to set up Need For Speed - Pro Street up for two players with a split screen. I basically need help from start to finish as I don't see any option for this after tinkering with it for a few hours. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks so much.

Hi I don't think you can play with 2 players as i bought this for my partner hoping to race him :lol: but its for only one player(unless he was frightened that a girl might beat him:shocked:

have fun

No 2 player racing with Pro Street? Damn, I was hoping for that. First it gets bad reviews, and now I hear this. :(

Are there any racing games that allow you to race against a friend? Games that hopefully don't suck.

I'm pretty sure that game has a 2 player mode. I can't recall how to do it right now, but I'm almost positive its available.

ok well guess u people don't own this game if you go to raceday on the main menu and then scroll around till u find a race u lik drift, drag, grip, or top speed run from there you should be able 2 choose how many players then pick ur cars and race. The game got bad reviews but i think it is good and it is 2 players caz on the baq of the game it says 2 players!!!! LOL

Last edited:
Thanks and good call on that. But another problem exists. It won't recognize the player two controller. It says Player 2 press the A button. But the player two controller just has the four lights at the bottom of the controller flashing. I have tried many combos of buttons and moved it everywhere. Arrrgggghhh!

Please help again, thanks

Hi yeh, sorry for giving you the wrong info,I spoke to my partner an he said he found the 2 player mode bout a couple of wks ago,he just did'nt tell me:mad5: you will find it in the race day.

Do you know anything about "meet the robinsons" I'm stuck in the warehouse its driving me mad.

No problem. Just want to learn how to get the second controller to behave. It is not being recognized at all. Just the 4 blinking blue lights on the bottom. Any help, please!!! :) Thanks

I'll have a play 2nite an let you know,as we have never played with 2 players.

Cool. Please update because I can not get it to work. However, the 2nd player Wii remote works fine for other games. This sucks! I really want to play two player. Knowing that it is possible and that I can't do it really is driving me up a wall.

Hi me again, go in raceday,scroll through the race tracks til you come across one that says dual,then that will give you the option for 2 players,we have now been playing and had no problem.

happy racing:lol:

Hi, i still cant find the dual mode.....I only see "selectable play mode" but when i follow all the instructions like split screen and press A for player 2 nothing happens....the second remote is inactive.

Can u pls pls walk me through it from the beginning? many many thanks

Last edited:
Hi right here goes....make sure both remote controls are on!!!! start pro-street as normal, on the load career screen select career which will take you to the main menu then select raceday scroll thru the racetracks til you come to a track which says selectable play mode an press the number 2 button to select,on the screen that shows, using your arrow keys select split screen,player 1 will be asked to select various cars for various tracks,when player 1 has finnished selecting, player 2 will then be asked to press the A button then player 2 will then be asked to select their various tracks.:smilewinkgrin: hope this helps.

Back