Need For Speed Pro Street Anger

mrguitar92

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
So, I just listened to the IGN podcast and was glad to hear how great they thought Medal of Honor Heroes 2 was; however, I am not happy to hear that Need For Speed Pro Street- the unnameable racing game they were blatantly talking about- quite frankly sucks! I really hope the review comes out better, I love the NFS series and don't really want to be getting it for PS2.

Anyone else hear about this?
Your thoughts?

mrguitar92 said:
So, I just listened to the IGN podcast and was glad to hear how great they thought Medal of Honor Heroes 2 was; however, I am not happy to hear that Need For Speed Pro Street- the unnameable racing game they were blatantly talking about- quite frankly sucks! I really hope the review comes out better, I love the NFS series and don't really want to be getting it for PS2.

Anyone else hear about this?
Your thoughts?

amen to that brother!

well they are most likely basing it verses the other platforms its available on. 360-PS3-Wii and Ps2. Besides the steering will function of the wii what else would set this game apart from the rest? It sure wont do it in the Graphics department. but if PS2 is the other platform you were thinking about getting it for then go ahead and get it for your wii it will at least be slightly better in the graphics department, plus you can use your wii mote. Other than that the wii has nothing else(in my opinion) to offer this particular game.

until the wii balance board comes into play with next years need for speed city or whatever the hell comes next =]
am i right or am i right?
but yeah, i think that 3rd party makers game graphics for wii will slightly improve after seeing what it can do with games like super mario galaxy, surely nintendo will be willing to share few secrets in order for people to choose their platform over others on a multi-platform title
no?

maybe but nintendo is real shitty about keeping things to them selves. Hopefully they will realize these third party developers need there help, if games looked as good as metroid did it wouldn't be a problem

I hope the game is like hot pursuit. I don't want some NFS douche bag game with civics and other BS cars. I want to get a good game without 200 mph wings for cars that can barely go over 60 mph

Fellas, I think I speak for all of us when I say, I don't know where else they can take the NFS series. I mean, sure, there were some really good games out there,(Most Wanted? Anyone?) but Carbon was a huge let down for me. And Underground 2 wasn't exactly "Game of the Year" either. I'm sorry to say this, but... I think the Need For Speed franchise might die soon:sad:

StwrX03 said:
It is coming out for Wii and it is a lot of fun. I played the demo on Xbox

we realise that!
but on the ign podcast thing they said basically that the wii version sucks, it doesn't feel half as good as the others, but we shall see...

Back