Need for Speed Pro Street good?

For me, I love this game. If you collect the NFS series it's a must-buy!!!
The controle is ok, Graphix are pretty good and story line is fantastic!!!
For me I love this game. I hope you get it too.
My Score - 8.5/10

Last edited:
I'd say no, since the mechanics of the cars (steering, acceleration) are unrealistic and take away from the game. However, if you're into adding lots of creative mods. to your car, then you may enjoy it to some point.

My Score - 6.5/10

Last edited:
i own it it isnt online and it is 100 percent better 4 ps3 but the controls r great it is a game u should buy

@Highroller: If you own an XBox 360 or PS3, then you should get the game for one of them instead of the Wii since they have online play.

This game stinks, don't buy it. Controls are shaky, graphics are horrible (the first time I put the game in, the intro made it look like the graphics were going to be amazing, and then you get into a race, and they look terrible...). I give it a 4.5/10. I did around 5-7 races and havent played it since. And I am a NFS fan, I LOVED NFS Underground and Hot Pursuit 2.

If you want a good racing game, get Excite Truck.

uloseiwin said:
This game stinks, don't buy it. Controls are shaky, graphics are horrible (the first time I put the game in, the intro made it look like the graphics were going to be amazing, and then you get into a race, and they look terrible...). I give it a 4.5/10. I did around 5-7 races and havent played it since. And I am a NFS fan, I LOVED NFS Underground and Hot Pursuit 2.

If you want a good racing game, get Excite Truck.
You can't really rate a game if you only do like 5 races...:rolleyes:

Back